Home
News Post

Da Czar is back, make sure you check out his latest offering, he terms the Sim City Sports Network. Download and check out the show, let us know what you think!
"Da Czar of the telestrator is Back... Bigger and Badder than ever! If you've enjoyed his informative commentary and music filled sports videos thus far, then your going to love what's new.

Czar presents:
Sim City Sports Network"

Member Comments
# 1 Da_Czar @ 08/27/07 10:07 AM
Youtube for the workplace challanged !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8_lQQelrFw

# 2 Shaver @ 08/27/07 10:35 AM
Good stuff, Czar. You're thoughts and opinions are, as always, as tight as your fro.

Looking forward to future installments.

# 3 HungryBologna @ 08/27/07 05:04 PM
Shots out to big Steeeeeeveeeeee!

Good stuff.

# 4 rockchisler @ 08/27/07 10:42 PM
Classic, will this be every week or 2?

# 5 luv_mist @ 08/28/07 12:57 AM
Quote:
They didn't land on Live 07.....Live 07 landed on them
I liked it on the real. Finally got a chance to watch it before I head to bed. Appreciate what you dropped for us. Do what you do with this joint. Keep them coming. Definitely like this addition. 10/10

# 6 Da_Czar @ 08/28/07 11:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockchisler
Classic, will this be every week or 2?
Yes Rock as long as my schedule allows. Working on the next one now !

# 7 spankdatazz22 @ 08/29/07 12:05 PM
That was great. "You've been hoodwinked. You've been bamboozled" Now I have to get Malcolm X just so I can have that Denzel line replayed over and over again. You should've added the entire "lead astray/run amok" line

On the end credits. "Credits: It was all done by ME"

That was cool Czar - can't wait until the games release and we get some in depth comparisons from you. You had some serious production values going on there too

# 8 Da_Czar @ 09/01/07 09:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spankdatazz22
That was great. "You've been hoodwinked. You've been bamboozled" Now I have to get Malcolm X just so I can have that Denzel line replayed over and over again. You should've added the entire "lead astray/run amok" line

On the end credits. "Credits: It was all done by ME"

That was cool Czar - can't wait until the games release and we get some in depth comparisons from you. You had some serious production values going on there too
Thanks for noticing the production there spank.. I plan to step it up a notch on the show this week. Its taken some time to get used to all the new tools so each time I hope to get tighter.

If you compare what I'm doing for the next show and the one you have seen there's no comparison... to me at least. We'll see what YOU think !!! makes me wish I waited to put that first one out. AHhh the joys of being a perfectionist... Thanks again man !

# 9 J0nnD0ugh @ 09/03/07 08:39 PM
Booooooo!!!!!!!!! I was expecting something from SimCity.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.