07:05 AM - February 13, 2008 by Steve_OS
- We want $6 billion sales in 2011, says EA
- What's With Wii's Low Review Scores?
- XBLA: Discs Of Tron
- GameCube games for Nintendo newcomers
- Spore interview
- C&C Red Alert 3 revealed
- God of War Sees Gold on PSP
- FEATURE: Defending Your Franchise
- PS3 To Get PS2 Originals?
- Rockstar: GTA IV multiplayer 360 and PS3
- Rumor: Big Microsoft Announcement Coming Tomorrow
- Firefox 3 Beta 3 Release Notes
- 20 memory tricks you’ll never forget
- (Really) Stunning Desktop Wallpapers
- Bills' Everett remains happy to tell moving story
Nat had her first basketball training session last night and had a blast. Too bad she couldn't enjoy it to the fullest, as she had to take breaks to blow her nose... She seems to be feeling better though. As for her basketball skills, she seems to have picked it up pretty quickly, although she is getting a bit upset that she can't make a basket. Man, I remember those days, too small to get the ball up there. I think if she had some more energy, she'd make a few. Maybe next week, since these training sessions are only 1 time per week.
What's up with you?
- QOTD: When playing sports video games, which do you enjoy the most? Playing offense or defense?
hummels (43), KDRE_OS (32), TreyFury97 (29), Joven (19), Herdof (19)