Home
News Post

What you see before you is the culmination of months and months of planning, brainstorming, hard work, troubleshooting, late nights, and too many AIM conversations to count! Many people are to thank for making this happen. Of course, all the pioneers of the old OS that helped get the site off the ground and turn it into a place everyone knew to be "Dedicated to Sports Gaming". We'd also like to thank the staff of the former DigitalSportsMania.com for coming aboard.

But most importantly, the biggest thanks goes out to you, the members of our community. Without you guys, none of this would have been possible. So poke around the site. Explore. Check out all the new features. Let us know what you think of the new site and what you'd like to see added in the future. Here at Operation Sports, we are and always will be "Dedicated to Sports Gaming" and now, we're able to do so with a brand new website and a whole new way of doing things. So sit back, click around, and enjoy the brand new Operation Sports!

If the new OS excites you as much as it excites us please take a moment to Digg this story.

Member Comments
# 81 Spear @ 02/23/08 10:56 AM
Love the new OS! Awesome stuff.

# 82 outsida @ 02/23/08 11:03 AM
Looks great

# 83 oakfan162 @ 02/23/08 11:05 AM
Love it. Looks amazing!

# 84 spankdatazz22 @ 02/23/08 11:05 AM
excellent job - new look is great. thx!!!

# 85 ehh @ 02/23/08 11:11 AM
Everything looks great, very professional and definitely an upgrade. Congrats.

# 86 Gary Armida @ 02/23/08 11:12 AM
Excellent job Steve and co. The New OS looks tremendous.

# 87 slickdtc @ 02/23/08 11:18 AM
The new design is phenomenal. It's so sleek and modern. Awesome color scheme. It's awesome. The only thing is getting used to the new layout with the sidebar always there and the forums being like 7/8 of the screen. Great stuff guys, thanks to everyone who was involved.

# 88 Krebstar @ 02/23/08 11:18 AM
I stayed up forever last night trying to see it but went to bed only minutes before it was up, darn!

The front page looks fantastic guys, very streamlined and professional looking. Nice upgrade from the last one. I didn't think this place could get better, but it has. Great work.

# 89 TJdaSportsGuy @ 02/23/08 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slickdtc
The new design is phenomenal. It's so sleek and modern. Awesome color scheme. It's awesome. The only thing is getting used to the new layout with the sidebar always there and the forums being like 7/8 of the screen. Great stuff guys, thanks to everyone who was involved.
Try the OS 2.0 Default (no left menu) skin.

# 90 CaptainZombie @ 02/23/08 11:20 AM
I like the new OS guys, excellent job.

# 91 Steve_OS @ 02/23/08 11:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slickdtc
Don't forget you can change the Forum skin. There is a drop down box at the bottom of the page to choose from them.

I'm actually using the OS 2.0 Default (No left menu) looks great!

# 92 slickdtc @ 02/23/08 11:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
Try the OS 2.0 Default (no left menu) skin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Don't forget you can change the Forum skin. There is a drop down box at the bottom of the page to choose from them.

I'm actually using the OS 2.0 Default (No left menu) looks great!
There really is something for everyone. Awesome guys, just awesome. I'm officially sidebarless!

# 93 Acid @ 02/23/08 11:31 AM
Very nice!

I'm digging the left-menu too.

Awesome work, guys.

# 94 boomhauertjs @ 02/23/08 11:34 AM
Lookin' good...

# 95 Sinner @ 02/23/08 11:34 AM
nice work guys..looks good, I like it

# 96 SlimKibbles @ 02/23/08 11:37 AM
Looks great, guys. Excellent job!

# 97 Krebstar @ 02/23/08 11:38 AM
I never noticed this before...under my name when I post it says Comments: 1, how the heck do I view those, or that in my case?

# 98 TJdaSportsGuy @ 02/23/08 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUglyOrgan
I never noticed this before...under my name when I post it says Comments: 1, how the heck do I view those, or that in my case?
You can't really view them. The comments indicate how many times you've commented on any items on the front page. The votes indicate how many times you've voted for either a hype score or reader score on any game we have in our database.

# 99 youvalss @ 02/23/08 11:44 AM
It looks great, I like it a lot! Just 1 question: every page loads slower than before or is it me?

# 100 TJdaSportsGuy @ 02/23/08 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by youvalss
It looks great, I like it a lot! Just 1 question: every page loads slower than before or is it me?
Should be faster. They added 8 gigs of RAM to the server last night. Everything should be faster. I'll defer to Steve though.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.