Home
MLB 2K8 News Post

Matt Blumenthal will be representing Operation Sports at a meeting with 2K Sports tomorrow afternoon, to view a demo of Major League Baseball 2K8.

If you have any questions about the game, feel free to post them here. He will do his best to get the answers after the event, as time permits. We'll post the writeup of the event later this week.

Game: Major League Baseball 2K8Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 74 - View All
Member Comments
# 61 myghty @ 02/25/08 06:40 PM
Umm, he posted when...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
If you have any questions about the game, feel free to post them here. He will do his best to get the answers after the event, as time permits. We'll post the writeup of the event later this week.

# 62 Bahnzo @ 02/25/08 07:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by myghty
Umm, he posted when...
What? Do they think we are patient?

Maybe patients, but not patient.

# 63 PVarck31 @ 02/25/08 08:23 PM
I think tonight qualifies as later this week, Spill it already!!

# 64 ChaseB @ 02/25/08 10:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjv31
I think tonight qualifies as later this week, Spill it already!!
He went to the Nova game tonight.

# 65 TJdaSportsGuy @ 02/25/08 11:01 PM
Yeah guys,

Z (Matt) had some things to do this evening but will be on the boards tomorrow to answer any questions you guys have.

# 66 PVarck31 @ 02/25/08 11:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slizeezyc
He went to the Nova game tonight.
I hope you know I was just playing? I understand it will be up when its up, just wanted to clear that up.

# 67 Jgainsey @ 02/26/08 12:32 AM
Their demo impressions should be up by early february.

# 68 kumala @ 02/26/08 12:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by getinthevan87
oh, oh. that means on release day. I feel the demo is going to be out tomorrow. Have that feeling.

# 69 bowlerguy92 @ 02/26/08 12:43 AM
Ya, I just considered that myself literally 30 seconds before I read your post. I have a feeling though that we will once again be dissapointed when we all run to our systems once we wake up and check that famed "demos" section and discover nothing there once more .

# 70 kumala @ 02/26/08 12:49 AM
at this point, I don't care already. I pre-ordered both games and we make my judgement then, either way as long 2k8 plays better than last years than its all good. I am holding myself with cod4, since its been the only game i have played the last 4 months.

# 71 thescoop @ 02/26/08 12:57 AM
Here's one of the questions I want to know the answer to, is there true wind effects in the game? Like if the wind is blowing at wrigley the ball gets caught up and if its blowing out you might be in slugfest.

One week and we'll all find out for ourselves. maybe sooner if the demo drops.

# 72 Garrett67 @ 02/26/08 01:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by getinthevan87

Of what year? LOL

Lets go with March

# 73 ChaseB @ 02/26/08 01:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjv31
I hope you know I was just playing? I understand it will be up when its up, just wanted to clear that up.
YARGHHHH ME MAD!

No it's cool I honestly didn't even think anything of it, was just giving an update and used your post as the quote.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.