Home
News Post

So... I've had this piece of floss that shredded in between two of my teeth two days ago. I FINALLY got it out last night, so I am very relieved, as I have a dentist appointment later this afternoon, along w/ my daughter. Not looking forward to going, as I hate the dentist and well, my daughter really hates them. I'm sure she'll be crying through the entire process. Me too...

For those having issues getting to OS at work, well... We've managed to create the following links for you.

http://www.osatwork.com/
http://www.osatwork.com/forums

What's up with you?
  • QOTD: What game(s) are you currently playing?
No birthday's today!

Member Comments
# 41 sbmnky @ 02/26/08 05:26 PM
I've been working too much and lifting a lot. Being away from home for work, any free time I have is spent at the gym or playing video games.

QOTD: Right now I'm playing GHIII and Gears of War. Eagerly anticipating the baseball video game season!

# 42 Pete1210 @ 02/26/08 05:30 PM
Haven't played anything the last week due to vacation. We just returned from Florida today. The family had a great time at Sea World and Disney. Great swimming weather all week and we avoided the first snowfall in NY!

# 43 TJdaSportsGuy @ 02/26/08 06:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike95
Haven't played anything the last week due to vacation. We just returned from Florida today. The family had a great time at Sea World and Disney. Great swimming weather all week and we avoided the first snowfall in NY!
And now you have this wonderful new-look OS to come back to! What a week you've had!

# 44 Boltman @ 02/26/08 06:29 PM
Finally! Other stuff & QOTD is getting the attention it has always deserved.

(Honestly what I'm really saying is I'm glad it is now on the home page, nice move).

# 45 McLite @ 02/26/08 06:55 PM
I have gone to the dentist every 6 months or so for the last 25+ years of my life...I guess I'm a lucky one. I've never even had a cavity. I enjoy going...the hygienist and I have become good friends.

# 46 Boltman @ 02/26/08 07:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattG
I have gone to the dentist every 6 months or so for the last 25+ years of my life...I guess I'm a lucky one. I've never even had a cavity. I enjoy going...the hygienist and I have become good friends.
You are obviously a person with A,D,D.

I bet you obsessively brush your teeth after every meal, and in the morning, and at night before you go to bed.

You also have a spare brush that you take with you out in the field of duty no doubt.

Am I right?

hehe.

# 47 TheGamingChef @ 02/26/08 07:15 PM
QOTD: This is the ugly time of year for me. I play baseball from March to August and football from August to January... but no February gaming.

# 48 Chaos81 @ 02/26/08 07:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltman
You are obviously a person with A,D,D.
That would be OCD, not ADD.

# 49 Boltman @ 02/27/08 10:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos81
That would be OCD, not ADD.
You are right, that is Obsessive, not Attention related, my bad.

I was thinking of my son maybe hehe.

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.