Home
News Post

We have just posted three NASCAR 09 screenshots.

Game: NASCAR 09Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 23 - View All
NASCAR 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 jbishop1702 @ 03/12/08 03:35 PM
Pretty sweet graphics! Love the night shot with the glare of the lights. Hope they weren't "enhanced" though.

# 2 cbgatorade0202 @ 03/12/08 03:37 PM
The pictures look good, but I really won't put much into this game until I see and feel how it plays on the race tracks.

# 3 pk500 @ 03/12/08 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbishop1702
Pretty sweet graphics! Love the night shot with the glare of the lights. Hope they weren't "enhanced" though.
If you're referring to the Martinsville shot, it's not glare from the lights since the Martinsville Cup race doesn't run at night. It's EA's ridiculous insistence on putting obscenely unrealistic amounts of shine on its car and track surfaces.

I hope these beta shots are updated, because Gordon and Edwards' cars have the same front grille in the first shot. A Fusion COT and Impala SS COT definitely don't have the same grille appearance in real life. The Fusion has the same faux chrome as on the street Fusion.

Take care,
PK

# 4 Happy29 @ 03/12/08 04:06 PM
And notice no bowtie on the chevy's or any other manufactuer logo's

# 5 superjames1992 @ 03/12/08 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjowers29
And notice no bowtie on the chevy's or any other manufactuer logo's
Yeah, that is weird.

# 6 MildlyPsycho @ 03/12/08 04:24 PM
The first thing I notice was the lack of manufacturer logos. Hopefully these are "old" shot for EA and this isn't something that the game would be lacking. Otherwise, your digging yourself a grave already.

# 7 JBucc @ 03/12/08 07:06 PM
If they make it easier to drive with a controller, and the AI drivers not completely insane, I'll probably get it.

# 8 countryboy @ 03/12/08 07:29 PM
graphics looked pretty good last year as well but the "career" mode was downright atrocious.

Here's hoping they enhance career mode and make it more like Nascar '05.

# 9 Happy29 @ 03/12/08 08:14 PM
It's EA's way of cutting corners and saving money no manufactures, no trade mark fees, more money in thier pocket, terrible game for us

# 10 kneebon5 @ 03/12/08 08:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjowers29
It's EA's way of cutting corners and saving money no manufactures, no trade mark fees, more money in thier pocket, terrible game for us
i dont think they were on the COTs last year either, they probably think that a COT is a brand of car.

# 11 SeaNNyT @ 03/13/08 12:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kneebon5
i dont think they were on the COTs last year either, they probably think that a COT is a brand of car.
They are stupid enough to do that. So maybe...

# 12 oldphart667 @ 03/13/08 08:42 PM
they can spend billions on buying out competitors...and make millions on crappy lazy games...but they cant afford manufacturers fees or just to damn lazy to make games the way they should be. No different car models, zero presentation, no shootout, twin 125s, allstar race, cars running into each other in pits, dumb *** flips. 0 career mode. They had a great career mode in 2004 i think you had different cars the shootout 125's. IN 2003 for god sakes!!!! Those pictures are ****ty. generic cars washed out graphics. This is coming from a long time fan since they began on the genesis!!!!EA!!!!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.