Home
News Post

My brackets didn't take a huge hit yet. I had Georgia in the Sweet 16, but other than that I had 12 correct. Glad to see K. State win, as I had them getting there as well.

I'll be hiding a few eggs and doing the Easter thing on Sunday. We usually have a community Easter egg hunt in the neighborhood, but I never saw the flyer this year. So either they hate me, or they aren't doing it this year.

What's up with you?
  • QOTD: What are you up to this weekend?
Happy Birthday to the following OS'ers!

Bronk_Bonin (33), fsquid (28), DookieMowf (27), Discrimihater (25), horsemen (25)

Member Comments
# 1 boomhauertjs @ 03/21/08 09:12 AM
My brackets are ok. All of my Sweet Sixteen are still alive. Glad I got KState right, though picking George Mason over ND was dumb.

QOTD: My in-laws are picking up my sister-in-law at the Columbus airport then driving up here and should be at our house when I get home. We'll probably go out to eat tonight and just hang out. They're going back to Dayton tomorrow, which kinda sucks because I actually like spending time with them. My wife and I will go to my grandma's on Sunday for Easter.

# 2 LetsGoBucs @ 03/21/08 09:24 AM
12 right yesterday, only lost USC out of my Sweet 16 - which really ticks me off because I made a last minute switch. I originally had K-State in the Sweet 16, and switched it to USC. That'll teach me...

QOTD: Going to the in-laws for Easter. We're heading out there (an hour away) tomorrow. My in-laws are taking my wife and I to dinner Saturday night for our 6-year anniversary (which is on Easter). In between all of the family stuff, I'll be in front of a TV watching basketball...

# 3 MNOFSTEEL34 @ 03/21/08 09:42 AM
15 of 16 in day one on my brackets....usc was my only loss yesterday....

staying home for easter and playing some xbox 360

# 4 nyisles16 @ 03/21/08 09:56 AM
QOTD - working - what else?

# 5 callmetaternuts @ 03/21/08 10:08 AM
Whats up? RIght now, im off work (Good Friday) and playing The Show before watching basketball all day, drinking some beer etc.

# 6 Brandon 2006 @ 03/21/08 10:27 AM
QOTD - Today is good Friday so no school, no work, and nothing is open; so I'll be playing videogames and maybe hang out with some friends. Tommorow I'm going to EB Games to return a broken headset for my 360 and get a new copy of College Hoops 2K8. Sunday, I think we are having some family over for dinner. Nothing really big happening except for Sunday.

# 7 MachoMyers @ 03/21/08 11:08 AM
QOTD: Amazingly, I have Friday and Sunday off - I never get days off, so I'll be watching the tourney and updating my new XPS Laptop. I just bought a boat load of games on Steam as well so I'm going to fire em up.

# 8 cman @ 03/21/08 11:55 AM
13 of 16 yesterday in my bracket, im off work in a couple of hours and then margaritas on the patio and watching todays games!

# 9 boomhauertjs @ 03/21/08 12:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boomhauertjs
QOTD: My in-laws are picking up my sister-in-law at the Columbus airport then driving up here and should be at our house when I get home. We'll probably go out to eat tonight and just hang out. They're going back to Dayton tomorrow, which kinda sucks because I actually like spending time with them. My wife and I will go to my grandma's on Sunday for Easter.
My wife just called me. Her sister's flight got cancelled and she's not flying to Ohio until tomorrow, so her parents aren't coming up. She's all upset because she's not going to get to see them. I have a feeling this is not going to be a good weekend...

# 10 ZM Punk @ 03/21/08 03:43 PM
QOTD- Driving up to Michigan later tonight to spend Easter with my family. This will be the last time I will get to see them before I move to Texas in a week and a half. Plan on eating and watching alot of College Basketball while I'm up there.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.