Home
News Post

According to 1UP, we should be seeing some updated Tecmo Bowl information soon. Make sure you vote on your "Hype Score" !

Quote:
"And whatever happened to that Tecmo Bowl revival that was announced last year? Quartermann says the game is still in the works, with a classic version coming to the DS and a revamped, modern remake headed to the Wii. Look for more info on that in the pages of EGM very soon..."

Game: Tecmo Bowl: KickoffReader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: NDS / WiiVotes for game: 7 - View All
Tecmo Bowl: Kickoff Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Goffs @ 03/23/08 12:12 AM
the DS version is a must buy!

# 2 Sausage @ 03/24/08 10:46 AM
Definitely. I wonder how there gonna do rosters and teams. If it has online wifi it will be a straight up buy.

# 3 boomhauertjs @ 03/24/08 11:24 AM
No 360?

# 4 ODogg @ 04/07/08 09:57 PM
Coupled with Mario Kart I now have two huge reasons to buy a Wii.

# 5 Scott @ 04/07/08 10:15 PM
No PS3 either?
btw...Post 2,000

# 6 WARPATHEB @ 04/08/08 04:49 PM
I have made a Tecmo Super Bowl roster update 4 NFL 2K5 on the Xbox. This is a must play 4 any1 who loves TSB as much as I do. Just think Bo Jackson N excellent condition in 3D! Nuff said.

I also have a G.O.A.T. (greatest of all time) roster edit 4 NFL 2K5 on Xbox. It has the best players from each team on the field at the same time. Just picture Singletary,Butkus, and Urlacher lined up across the field 2gether. (ouchey 4 Offense) That is just 1 of many different combination of greats that this roster has 2 offer.

All U need to play these R:
  • Xbox1
  • A copy of NFL 2K5(2 buck at most game shops)
  • An Action Replay
  • A copy of my rosters (provided below)
4 any1 who has any questions I come here everyday so post them up and I'll B happy 2 help.

And As Always,
LONG LIVE 2K
WARPATHEB

# 7 dbeth @ 04/08/08 05:00 PM
Tecmo Bowl on the DS: will buy (perfect style of football for on-the-go)

Tecmo Bowl on the Wii: sign me up!

I'm with you ODogg...get me some Kart and Tecmo on the Wii, and I'm good to go!

# 8 DJ @ 04/09/08 09:58 AM
Finally, Nintendo gets something right when it comes to sports titles on the DS. I've been pleading with them for years to do a Tecmo Bowl-style game for their handheld and they are finally going to deliver.

Madden 08 was actually pretty decent on the DS, but overall their sports library is severly lacking. Tecmo Bowl is the perfect game for a handheld system. I really hope they keep the gameplay very similar to the original (or Tecmo Super Bowl) and just update the teams and rosters.

# 9 fistofrage @ 04/09/08 10:37 AM
It would be awesome if they could bring back the magic. I know they won't be able to get access to real player names though.

# 10 myownsun @ 04/09/08 11:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnoobie
the DS version is a must buy!
Yep! this is Most anticipated Fb game this year, because i dont think we will be seeing a 2k fb game

# 11 fistofrage @ 04/15/08 05:24 PM
Any news on this yet? I can't find anything of note on the web.

# 12 ODogg @ 04/16/08 06:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
It would be awesome if they could bring back the magic. I know they won't be able to get access to real player names though.
the names won't be a problem just like it wasn't a problem for taketwo to get names of retired players, it will be the teams that the game won't have, much like the old tecmo game

# 13 dbeth @ 04/26/08 08:08 PM
that's fine....give me Detroit RB #20 all day!!

# 14 statnut @ 04/29/08 10:40 AM
Man, I've been playing an updated version Tecmo Super Bowl on my M3 DS cart, but I'd love a new Tecmo Bowl. So many ways they can go with it.

# 15 SidVish @ 04/29/08 12:50 PM
DS and Wii? That sucks. I guess my hype score is 0 because I don't own those systems. Lol.

# 16 fistofrage @ 04/29/08 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nowitzki41
DS and Wii? That sucks. I guess my hype score is 0 because I don't own those systems. Lol.

Get a DS. I really like the sounds of some lunchtime Tecmo Bowl at work.

# 17 muggins @ 05/01/08 04:32 PM

# 18 statnut @ 05/01/08 04:40 PM
In the words of Joy from My Name is Earl "Oh Snap!"

# 19 fistofrage @ 05/01/08 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mugginns
It says customizable names and such. I will definitely get this, I already knew the NFL license wouldn't be possible. Thanks EA.

# 20 spit_bubble @ 05/13/08 12:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boomhauertjs
No 360?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
No PS3 either?
Quote:
Originally Posted by nowitzki41
DS and Wii? That sucks.
Yeah what the crap?! It'd be a perfect download game. Maybe if it succeeds they'll release a version for other systems.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.