Home
News Post

According to 1UP, we should be seeing some updated Tecmo Bowl information soon. Make sure you vote on your "Hype Score" !

Quote:
"And whatever happened to that Tecmo Bowl revival that was announced last year? Quartermann says the game is still in the works, with a classic version coming to the DS and a revamped, modern remake headed to the Wii. Look for more info on that in the pages of EGM very soon..."

Game: Tecmo Bowl: KickoffReader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: NDS / WiiVotes for game: 7 - View All
Tecmo Bowl: Kickoff Videos
Member Comments
# 21 statnut @ 05/13/08 09:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by koshi
Yeah what the crap?! It'd be a perfect download game. Maybe if it succeeds they'll release a version for other systems.
Honestly, I cant see this football game competing for sales with Madden on the 360 and PS3. On the DS, yes, it makes perfect sense if its done right. An easy to pick up and play football game for a portable system makes sense.

# 22 spit_bubble @ 05/13/08 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by statnut
Honestly, I cant see this football game competing for sales with Madden on the 360 and PS3...
As a ten, fifteen, or even twenty dollar download I think the game would sell just fine.

# 23 statnut @ 05/13/08 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by koshi
As a ten, fifteen, or even twenty dollar download I think the game would sell just fine.
Again, I disagree. Maybe at $10, but anything above that I dont think it would sell. Plus, wouldnt it be too big(file size wise) for a download?

# 24 spit_bubble @ 05/14/08 05:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by statnut
Again, I disagree. Maybe at $10, but anything above that I dont think it would sell. Plus, wouldnt it be too big(file size wise) for a download?
I was thinking the DS version, so the download would be similar in size to other available games. Plus that version is supposedly going to be more akin to the classic game Tecmo Super Bowl, of which there is a huge fan base.

If there isn't eventually a version available for download on the PS3 and XBox360, I will be very surprised.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.