Home
Draft Day Sports: Baseball News Post

Wolverine Studios Announces
Draft Day Sports: Baseball!

Michigan, April 2, 2008 - Wolverine Studios, a developer of sports simulation games, is proud to announce that well-respected developer Shaun Sullivan, creator of the widely praised PureSim Baseball series, has joined Wolverine Studios to produce Draft Day Sports: Baseball.

“I’m really excited to join the Wolverine Studios team”, says Shaun Sullivan. “Gary Gorski and I have known each other for many years and already have a successful history of informally collaborating on titles such as Total Pro Golf and Total Pro Golf 2. Now, as an official member of the team, I am looking forward to working with the talented folks at Wolverine to build Draft Day Sports: Baseball. PureSim Baseball has been a great franchise, and I think bringing the PureSim engine to a title powered by Wolverine’s user interface technology will result in a winning combination.”

Wolverine Studios President Gary Gorski says of Sullivan: “Shaun is a fantastic developer and a very well respected member of the community. He’s played a valuable role in some of our previous projects and I couldn’t be more excited about him joining our team. I always felt PureSim was a terrific game and now with the Wolverine team around him I know that Shaun will be able to take Draft Day Sports: Baseball to new heights.”

More details and discussion about the game will be available from Wolverine Studios’ company website at www.wolverinestudios.com.

###

About Wolverine Studios
Wolverine Studios is a developer of sports simulation video games for the computer. Wolverine Studios was founded by Gary Gorski, President & Lead Game Developer. Wolverine Studios has produced four titles since its inception in 2006: Total Pro Golf, Total Pro Golf 2, Draft Day Sports: Pro Basketball and Draft Day Sports: College Basketball. Currently in production are Draft Day Sports: Pro Football and Draft Day Sports: Baseball.

Game: Draft Day Sports: BaseballHype Score: Vote Now
Platform: PCVotes for game: 0 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 Knight165 @ 04/02/08 10:47 AM
Just a heads up....that link brings you to their football game.
Also...I don't see anything on their site for baseball yet.....but I'm old and my eyes could be failing me.

M.K.
Knight165

# 2 Steve_OS @ 04/02/08 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Just a heads up....that link brings you to their football game.
Also...I don't see anything on their site for baseball yet.....but I'm old and my eyes could be failing me.

M.K.
Knight165
Yeah, they probably haven't updated it yet. I'm guessing.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.