Home
News Post

Pasta Padre has posted his thoughts on the features of NCAA Football 09.

Quote:
"The release of the first big NCAA Football 09 feature list has brought about a great deal of optimism. It seems as though many things from previous versions along with other wishlist type features have made their way in. So I thought I’d go over my reaction to a handful of the features and what they could mean for the this year."

Game: NCAA Football 09Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 95 - View All
NCAA Football 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Sausage @ 04/05/08 01:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grunt
I think Pasta was a tad bit optimistic over the "new" features.
Not surprised dude gets easily excited about both NCAA/Madden. Does he work for EA or do people joke about that?

# 22 Cyros @ 04/05/08 02:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sausage
Not surprised dude gets easily excited about both NCAA/Madden. Does he work for EA or do people joke about that?
I think he's one of those community leader people or something like that for EA.

# 23 spankdatazz22 @ 04/05/08 10:27 AM
Padre's a joke. I give him credit for doing one thing in all the time I've seen his many articles - he asked relatively tough questions of Peter Moore about the EASports mindset, which gave insight to their metacritic reviews = quality mentality. Pretty much everything else is thinly veiled EA praise/hype and/or the occasional 2K putdown. You need only look at the articles he's written in chronological order to get an idea of where he's coming from, and his overall tone. He's the same dude that tried to make a big deal of OJ being in APF last year while hyping NCAA and Madden - and we see how that turned out. It's the same thing every year. I can somewhat understand why none of these guys don't want to lose their seat at the EA roundtable - EA gives them access and perks like getting to meet Michael Strahan, and they can help steer the online community EA's way. Consumers just need to be smarter about taking what they read with a pound of salt.

# 24 countryboy @ 04/05/08 11:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by janglar
I wholeheartedly apologize once again for getting off point, countryboy. That was in response to one reply and it totally has no place in the NCAA forum. I am a subject changing moron and regretfully say I'm sorry for injecting my personal boring bias into the subjective and fun NCAA forum
no need to apologize to me man, I was just wondering how in the world politics made it into a forum discussing NCAA Football '09.

# 25 Pared @ 04/06/08 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spankdatazz22
Pretty much everything else is thinly veiled EA praise/hype and/or the occasional 2K putdown.
It's a shame more people don't realize this.

# 26 eDotd @ 04/06/08 03:20 PM
Bleh. I don't care if there are "very few resources spent in putting the mascot games together". They hold no purpose what so ever. Those little resources can be spent somewhere else, despite how little they may be.

# 27 BSherrod @ 04/06/08 04:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGamingChef
That's absolutely true... I'm a firm believer that the reason NFL 2K5, MVP 2005, and College Hoops 2K8 were so good was because the devs knew that those would be the last versions of those games for a while
Actually the 2K5 guys had no idea that it would be the last year for the licenses, probably the same for others. I don't understand why everyone is complaining about Mascot Games...just don't play it. The day it took to switch the regular player models with the mascot 3D model probably won't hurt the game.

# 28 countryboy @ 04/06/08 04:38 PM
I am not a fan of mascot game, but my fiance' will play them. She gets a kick out of them and I get a kick out her saying things such as "I am a Spartan right? Then how come I got taken down by that little redbird? That shouldn't happen"

Its classic.

# 29 SageInfinite @ 04/06/08 07:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
I am not a fan of mascot game, but my fiance' will play them. She gets a kick out of them and I get a kick out her saying things such as "I am a Spartan right? Then how come I got taken down by that little redbird? That shouldn't happen"

Its classic.

# 30 therizing02 @ 04/07/08 09:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy

Its classic.
I love it. .

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.