Home
News Post

Me and wifee are planning to see Colin Mochrie & Brad Sherwood this weekend, should be pretty funny. Really looking forward to it.

Took Nat to the docs yesterday, they gave her some sort of breathing device, because there was so much chest congestion. After that, she prescribed some meds. She slept w/ no coughing last night. Ahhhh, the power of medicine.

What's up with you?
  • QOTD: What are you up to this weekend?
Happy Birthday to the following OS'ers!

Townie33, Hokie2010, tomahawk77 (31), catcatch22 (30), Michel ABC® (29), niclaw24 (29), Sonnigsen (27), MizzouBravesFan (25), Marvelous (22)

Member Comments
# 1 callmetaternuts @ 04/11/08 08:01 AM
Glad to hear she's actually getting some sleep (youtoo)

Whats up? First day without the fiancee in town, was alright, strange i guess.

QOTD: Watching the Masters, playing golf, playing the Show

# 2 ndeezlo @ 04/11/08 08:26 AM
Frozen Four, I might even watch more then a period of it. Notre Dame beat Michigan last night and play Boston College Saturday. I'd rather beat them both in the fall but I'll take what I can get for now.

# 3 boomhauertjs @ 04/11/08 08:36 AM
No Waiver Wire Podcast? My Friday morning is going to be that much slower today.

QOTD: No real plans. There's a chance my in-laws might be coming to visit on Saturday, but they hadn't decided as of yesterday. Weather's going to be crappy, so I'll be happy just staying home and being a couch potato.

# 4 Dice @ 04/11/08 09:17 AM
Good to hear Nat is on the road to recovery. She'll be better in no time. My baby girl is sick and she's congested. So I decided to take a day off of work to care of my baby girl. I picked up some prescribed medicine last night so I'll see what happens. Even though she's sick she's still in good spirits. Just laughing and cooing like nothing is wrong.

QOTD: Taking care of my baby girl with a little MLB08 action while she sleeps.

# 5 Acid @ 04/11/08 10:09 AM
QOTD: Today is a busy day, I have class soon, then work, and then soccer tonight. I have work tomorrow as well. Sunday, I'll be waking up early for the Arsenal/Manchester United game..hopefully Arsenal plays well even with all their injuries.

# 6 Behindshadows @ 04/11/08 10:36 AM
QOTD - Using my new Avid program, I can now convert 1080p videos! Which I will post my first 1 in 2 days! So I'm about to record a lot more gaming videos over the weekend. And hopefully find a good site to host them.

And watch the Lakers tonight and Sunday! #2 Baby! Kobe and Crew are the real deal.

# 7 ProfessaPackMan @ 04/11/08 10:40 AM
QOTD:Work both my jobs on Saturday, then maybe try to hit a bar up. Sunday, since the weather is getting warmer out here, I might go head and give the lawn it's first cut of the year. And HOPEFULLY try to wash my car as well.

# 8 Scott @ 04/11/08 11:35 AM
QOTD: Friends are taking me out because its my last nite in town, packing up to leave tomorrow. Sunday will be reserved for The Masters..

# 9 SPTO @ 04/11/08 11:37 AM
Colin Mochrie rules!

QOTD: I dunno, I like to play my life day by day. We'll see what pops up.

# 10 countryboy @ 04/11/08 05:32 PM
QOTD:

Not much. This weekend kicks off the Kentucky Derby festivities with Thunder Over Louisville tomorrow night, so I might go watch that. Its supposed to be cold and rainy with high's only in the 50's after being 75-80 the past few days, so most likely will watch sports all weekend and play the Show.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.