Home
News Post

Guess T-Mac is gonna have to wait another year to advance to the second round of the playoffs. He played well for 3 quarters, but was a no-show in the 4th. In a way, I feel bad for the guy. Bron and the Cavs put it to the Wiz last night, can't say I'm disappointed, as I hate the Wiz. Can't stand the playoff schedule, the Pistons don't even play again until tomorrow.

My daughter gets to "teach us" in a special kindergarten show this evening, I'm really looking forward to it, as is she. Not sure exactly how it's going to work, but it seems she will be playing the role of the teacher and me and the wife play the student role. Should be interesting.

What's up with you?
  • QOTD: Have a Mac? Sell me on why I should get one.
Happy Birthday to the following OS'ers!

roethlisberger7 (35), steelerbobby (35), Ryskenne (33), tuffrog (31), HoTChIcK (28), deeznuttsbich (26), ravensfan52 (18)

Member Comments
# 1 boomhauertjs @ 04/22/08 08:32 AM
Enjoyable game to watch last night as the Cavs really took it to the Wizards. If Wally and Boobie can keep hitting outside shots, look out.

RE: NES games no one played - I know I played the Guardian Legend. Don't know if I rented it or played it at a friend's, but I definitely remember it.

QOTD: At my first job out of school they had Macs. Not a big fan.

# 2 TJdaSportsGuy @ 04/22/08 09:16 AM
What's up?

Well they changed my hours at work AGAIN. This is the 3rd time in the last month that they've switched stuff up on me. First it was 8a-4p on M, W, and F, and 11a-7p on Tuesday and Thursday. Then, they moved me over to the production department (creating commercials) on what they called a 3-week change to get them caught up.

Well...I got them caught up in 4 days...so now it's back to my regular 8a-4p, M-F schedule. I wish they'd just make up their damn minds.

QOTD:
I've never really used a Mac...kinda funny that I consider myself to be pretty good with technology, computers and the like...but wouldn't have a clue how to get started using a Mac.

# 3 nyisles16 @ 04/22/08 10:25 AM
QOTD.. never had one myself.. I do hear "supposedly" that their OS are "virus proof" - but that's because it's not that widely in use yet

# 4 Scott @ 04/22/08 01:15 PM
QOTD: I don't have one, but I want to get one..Same reasons as stew just mentioned.

# 5 SPTO @ 04/22/08 01:30 PM
Hey Steve let's hope she doesn't bust out a pop quiz on y'all

QOTD: What's a mac? Seriously the last time I used a mac was in HS.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.