Home
News Post

Worthplaying has posted 8 new screenshots and trailer of NCAA Football 09.

Quote:
"NCAA Football 09 focuses on wide-open collegiate style gameplay featuring unique animations that you will only find in college football, unveiling the new Break Away Animation Engine which allows gamers to break in and out of moves."

Game: NCAA Football 09Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 95 - View All
NCAA Football 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 geraldparr @ 04/23/08 12:27 AM
wow!!! the lighting in the rutgers stadium shot is amazing....it looks like ncaa and madden are puting a lot of effort into stadium lighting....

# 2 jdr4693 @ 04/23/08 12:31 AM
that is'nt a new trailer....it's old.

# 3 Moshood @ 04/23/08 12:41 AM

This screen is amazing! Lighting etc. is very well done.

# 4 twisted88 @ 04/23/08 12:55 AM
Every screenshot looks better and better! The stadium lighting looks damn near perfect to me.

I also noticed that in all of the new screenshots everybody that is wearing gloves are wearing grey gloves. So that's hopefully one less thing for some to complain about!!

# 5 thmst30 @ 04/23/08 08:41 AM
Lets see it in action. Gameplay vids that show smooth animations. The erection animations need to go this year.

# 6 therizing02 @ 04/23/08 09:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshood

This screen is amazing! Lighting etc. is very well done.
Agreed. Most EA games look great until things start to move. We need gameplay videos.

# 7 coogrfan @ 04/23/08 10:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thmst30
Lets see it in action. Gameplay vids that show smooth animations. The erection animations need to go this year.
Umm...pardon?

# 8 bad_philanthropy @ 04/23/08 10:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
Umm...pardon?
I think he has been playing a different NCAA Football than the rest of us.

# 9 coogrfan @ 04/23/08 10:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_philanthropy
I think he has been playing a different NCAA Football than the rest of us.
Some sort of "hot coffee" mod for Campus Legend mode, perhaps?

# 10 SageInfinite @ 04/23/08 11:00 AM
Screenshots look good. Stadium shot looks excellent.

# 11 ProStylez @ 04/23/08 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
Some sort of "hot coffee" mod for Campus Legend mode, perhaps?
LOL, erection animations!!
I guess NCAA stands for No Cocks Are Allowed!!

# 12 BezO @ 04/23/08 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTheorenHobbes
Thanks for the link, Steve. I don't have a lot of faith that the OL/DL interaction has been improved, based on that screenshot of the Navy back. Man, I wish EA/Tiburon improves the OL/DL interaction greatly someday.
My 2nd thought after, wow, the graphics look great. No way I'm buying with sticky-dance blocking still in. It kills the defensive experience for me, especially since I like to start by controlling a lineman. But the graphics look great. If animations could ever approach the level of the graphics...

# 13 muggins @ 04/23/08 11:24 AM
Stadium shot is pretty. The models look great. Some of the textures look muddy. Overall I'm excited

# 14 SageInfinite @ 04/23/08 11:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BezO
My 2nd thought after, wow, the graphics look great. No way I'm buying with sticky-dance blocking still in. It kills the defensive experience for me, especially since I like to start by controlling a lineman. But the graphics look great. If animations could ever approach the level of the graphics...
Co-Sign.....

# 15 coogrfan @ 04/23/08 11:34 AM
Btw, based on those screens I think we know who the PS3 coverboy will be...

# 16 Rhudey @ 04/23/08 05:15 PM
What is with EA and those quarterback face masks that I have NEVER seen on a quarterback? (i.e. Peyton Manning in Madden)

# 17 countryboy @ 04/23/08 06:10 PM
Looking good.

# 18 gamecox3 @ 04/23/08 07:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhudey
What is with EA and those quarterback face masks that I have NEVER seen on a quarterback? (i.e. Peyton Manning in Madden)
And the facemask on number 2 for texas tech, and number 20 from the notre dame alternate uniform shot. Nobody wears that. They know that Peyton Manning doesn't wear that big uugly facemask, so why do they put it on him anyway.

# 19 Blinc924 @ 04/23/08 08:47 PM
surprised that no one complained about rutgers missing the seats in the endzone

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.