Home
News Post

T.J. Cutini (TJdaSportsGuy) returns this week and brings along Waiver Wire virgin Matt Blumenthal (TheLetterZ). The guys go over all of the news about Madden 09, NCAA Football 09, and real life sports news about the NFL Draft and the coaching carousel in NCAA hoops.

Duration: 80:39 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ

Here's how to get the show:
  • Launch the media player in the upper right hand corner of the top menu bar.
  • Subscribe to the podcast via iTunes by clicking here.
  • Add the show to your favorite RSS aggregator here.
  • Download the MP3 directly here.
If you're listening to the show through iTunes, please leave us a review by following this link.

Here are links to some of the things we mention on the show:

Member Comments
# 1 bronco92 @ 04/27/08 03:53 PM
Listening now. Nice tribute guys.

# 2 cristane @ 04/28/08 06:40 AM
Great show, good job guys (except for the soccer hating part, that totally sucked)
PS.... This is my first post here, so hello to everyone I wonder if there are any other users in here from Romania

# 3 TJdaSportsGuy @ 04/28/08 08:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cristane
Great show, good job guys (except for the soccer hating part, that totally sucked)
PS.... This is my first post here, so hello to everyone I wonder if there are any other users in here from Romania
cristane,

You would be our first Romanian listener/OS member, as far as I know. Welcome aboard and thanks for listening to the show!

# 4 boomhauertjs @ 04/28/08 08:44 AM
"Download the MP3 directly here"

This link isn't working.

# 5 TJdaSportsGuy @ 04/28/08 08:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco92
Listening now. Nice tribute guys.
Yeah...thanks. I didn't know how else I wanted to do it but I definitely knew I wanted to somehow dedicate the show to Gary's memory. It was such a sad story...especially when it involves a member of the OS family.

# 6 TJdaSportsGuy @ 04/28/08 08:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boomhauertjs
"Download the MP3 directly here"

This link isn't working.
Thanks...let me take a look at it. You could also listen using the media player up top.

EDIT: Try it now. It's working on my end.

# 7 boomhauertjs @ 04/28/08 08:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
Thanks...let me take a look at it. You could also listen using the media player up top.
At work we're not supposed to stream things for bandwith purposes, so I'd prefer to download it. No big rush. I've got a whole boring week of work to listen to it.

# 8 TheLetterZ @ 04/28/08 09:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cristane
I have Romanian ancestry. Good to have you on board.

# 9 boomhauertjs @ 04/28/08 09:46 AM
Link is working now. Thanks TJ!

# 10 aukevin @ 04/28/08 11:41 AM
Enjoyed the show TJ and Z!

# 11 Brandwin @ 04/28/08 12:37 PM
Nice to hear you Z.

Shame on both of you for not really playing COD 4, but TJ you own Halo 3? :::::shakes head:::::

# 12 boomhauertjs @ 04/28/08 03:08 PM
Good work guys. The tribute to Gary was a nice touch.

TJ, I knew that Coastal Carolina's mascot was the Chanticleers. My friend works in their sports information department.

# 13 TJdaSportsGuy @ 04/28/08 03:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aukevin
Enjoyed the show TJ and Z!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole
Great job guys, this is definitely my new favorite feature on OS.
It's mine too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DookieMowf
Nice to hear you Z.

Shame on both of you for not really playing COD 4, but TJ you own Halo 3? :::::shakes head:::::
Yep...still have it. I don't play it much, obviously, but if you're ever down for a round or two online, you know where to find me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewaat
Z was a good addition, I liked it.

By the way TJ when NCAA is about to come out let me know about that shop you get games early from! Seriously!
No problem. It should only be about an hour and a half drive from where you are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomhauertjs
Good work guys. The tribute to Gary was a nice touch.

TJ, I knew that Coastal Carolina's mascot was the Chanticleers. My friend works in their sports information department.
Nice! Coastal Carolina has a BEAUTIFUL campus. My best friend's wife graduated from there so we used to visit all the time when I was at UNCW. There was actually a movement about 6 years ago to change the name but someone set up SaveTheChants.com and got enough support to keep the name the way it was.

# 14 Acid @ 04/28/08 04:20 PM
The football hate is quite obnoxious, TJ.

# 15 cristane @ 04/28/08 05:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acid
Yeah, that was the only bad part of the show.

# 16 BlyGilmore @ 04/29/08 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acid
see this is why I need to be on the podcast I can defend the beautiful game against the haters.

# 17 rspencer86 @ 04/29/08 02:36 PM
I'm enjoying the show so far, guys. How in the world have neither of you two played Call of Duty 4? Shame.

# 18 rspencer86 @ 04/29/08 02:49 PM
LOL at the soccer blasts. That's pretty unbelievable that it sold just as many copies as Madden. Pretty impressive.

# 19 mercalnd @ 04/29/08 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rspencer86
LOL at the soccer blasts. That's pretty unbelievable that it sold just as many copies as Madden. Pretty impressive.
Worldwide, it sells more. Way, way more.

# 20 rspencer86 @ 04/29/08 03:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mercalnd
Worldwide, it sells more. Way, way more.
Yeah, it makes sense since soccer is FAR more popular worldwide than American football. It was still shocking to me for some reason.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.