11:16 PM - April 28, 2008 by hdaniel1
- IGN Watermark on Okami Wii Strategy Guide Cover (Joystiq)(Oops!)
- Blockbuster Video Gunning for GameStop? (Kotaku)
- Grand Theft UPS: Copies of GTA IV Stolen En Route to Retailers (LOL!)
- Broadband 2.0 Poised to Reshape Web, TV
- Loss of Fuel Economy From Ethanol-Blended Gasoline Hits Motorists in the Wallet
- Foxconn wins 3G iPhone Contract, 3 Million Units Shipping in June?
First I would like to say congrats to Ashley Force for being the first woman to win a NHRA funny car race.
Second, do you guys remember when I posted that Aloha Airlines passenger service shut down about a month ago. Well, I just heard on the local news that it's cargo division is shutting down. Pretty sad, since there lender stopped funding the cargo division. What this means is that there is basically no air cargo between the islands since Aloha handles about 85% of the air cargo and 300 more employees are without a job. UGH!
Third, my QOTN: Since gas prices are going through the roof, are you guys driving your cars less?