Home
Madden 09 News Post

It looks like Phil Frazier, Producer of Madden 09, is taking some questions over at the EA Forums.

Quote:
"Thanks to my friends in marketing and PR, it looks like you all have had some new info to chew on for almost a week now. I was incredibly busy up in NY for the Favre announcement and have been catching up here at work ever since.

I just started catching up on reading the boards and will get around to some more questions by Thursday evening.

In the meantime, please use this thread to start asking questions about some of our more new content. I'd love to do my best to answer questions specifically about:

Broadcast Presentation
Graphics
Online Leagues
Etc...

I'm not saying that I won't get around to the questions in the introduction thread but I want to talk about the new stuff in the product as well.

Some new info...

- I'm 95% confident we'll get weather into online games via unranked matches.
- We just added camera flashes in the crowd.
- We're not 100% happy with the gameplay video that was released along with the IGN piece yesterday. New videos incoming..."

Game: Madden NFL 09Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: NDS / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 88 - View All
Madden NFL 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Scott @ 05/01/08 12:44 AM
Welcome Phil, have there been any changes made to the QB animations?

# 22 Nza @ 05/01/08 03:43 AM
So wait, if I sign up to a new account and end my posts with 'phil', does that mean I can be Phil Frazier too?

# 23 K_GUN @ 05/01/08 05:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nza
So wait, if I sign up to a new account and end my posts with 'phil', does that mean I can be Phil Frazier too?

august 2006 is considered a new account?

# 24 callmetaternuts @ 05/01/08 08:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
1. Cool little feature with the camera flashes...
2. I'm glad they aren't pleased with the video..
Are they not happy with the video bc they heard the response, or are they genuinely mad about it? Seems like they have to say that based on the community reaction.......

# 25 noplace @ 05/01/08 08:04 AM
[quote=Fillycheze;2038329938]I am over here. I've been posting, although less frequently, on the Madden Mania forums.

Phil[/QUOT

Good! Ok here it goes

With all the resources, exclusive licenses & money EA has, why cant you guys get OL/DL, WR/CB, QB Drops & specific pass animations, catch animations i.e. body catches, specific running animations for RB & WR at least, tackling (wrap tackles) goal line play i.e. Pile ups/trench battles done correctly? TV style presentation, weekly recap shows i.e. Sports Center or NFL Primetime. You guys do have the license right? Why want you use it? Will the CB play be addressed? Its like its either overdone or underdone. Will Sliders actually work this year? More movement on defense, more than one person in motion on offense. "Its in the game" Will the ping pong momentum be addressed?

Thanx

# 26 ODogg @ 05/01/08 09:06 AM
[quote=noplace;2038330171]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fillycheze
I am over here. I've been posting, although less frequently, on the Madden Mania forums.

Phil[/QUOT

Good! Ok here it goes

With all the resources, exclusive licenses & money EA has, why cant you guys get OL/DL, WR/CB, QB Drops & specific pass animations, catch animations i.e. body catches, specific running animations for RB & WR at least, tackling (wrap tackles) goal line play i.e. Pile ups/trench battles done correctly? TV style presentation, weekly recap shows i.e. Sports Center or NFL Primetime. You guys do have the license right? Why want you use it? Will the CB play be addressed? Its like its either overdone or underdone. Will Sliders actually work this year? More movement on defense, more than one person in motion on offense. "Its in the game" Will the ping pong momentum be addressed?

Thanx
you have to post it over there, or are you just reposting it here what you asked there?

# 27 noplace @ 05/01/08 10:33 AM
[quote=ODogg;2038330214]
Quote:
Originally Posted by noplace

you have to post it over there, or are you just reposting it here what you asked there?
He said he's been posting here so I figured he'd see it anyway. I dont want to register to that board right now. Call it lazy

# 28 mlbmastermind @ 05/01/08 11:46 AM
Phil, thanks for you're intereractions with us! NOW, WILL THERE BE ALTERNATE UNIFORM's ONLINE? Besides Online Leagues, will there be any other online improvements? Most hardcore gamers like myself jump straight to online in a week. Thanks

# 29 countryboy @ 05/01/08 05:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvesdereuter
Madden 2008 was an abortion. And I agree that it was not funny.

# 30 diamondmd @ 05/01/08 07:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gta95
Stuff like this gets me interested in purchasing this game again.
maybe next year but this year is still got a lot to prove.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.