Home
News Post

Spent all day yesterday fixing up the mess the criminals left at my house. I left the window open for them to come in again, I had a surprise for them, but they never showed up. They will get theirs...

The Wiz stayed alive w/ a win over the Cavs. I was shocked Bron missed the shot at the buzzer. Pistons should wrap things up tonight.

What's up with you?
  • QOTD: Are you a morning person?
Happy Birthday to the following OS'ers!

crques (32), unc12003 (21), Herbsinator (21), Natek (21)

Member Comments
# 1 callmetaternuts @ 05/01/08 07:56 AM
Good luck catching those idiots....maybe we need some GTA IV vigilante justince........

QOTD: I can be a morning person, id rather not be. I dont do coffee or soda (or anything to wake me up besides a shower). If i can close my office door in the morning, great, if i have to be out and about, i can do that too.

# 2 boomhauertjs @ 05/01/08 08:31 AM
The Cavs crapped the bed last night. They never played with any sense of urgency and it came to back to hurt them. I don't like their chances Friday.

QOTD: During the week when I have to go to work, not so much. On the weekends, however, I'm usually motivated to get moving. Unlike my wife, who is definitely not a morning person.

# 3 racerx @ 05/01/08 08:35 AM
I am forced to be a morning person because I need to be in work by 7am which means I get up a 5:30.

# 4 ndeezlo @ 05/01/08 08:42 AM
QOTD: If by morning person you mean, Do I enjoy sleeping through the morning and not waking up until the earliest sporting event of the weekend starts, then yes I am a morning person. Waking up at 11:30 during College football and basketball season to place my bets on Saturdays is perfect.

I hope the Pistons close out tonight, Atlanta forces a game 7 on Friday and Washington wins in 7 on Sunday.

# 5 Scott @ 05/01/08 08:43 AM
QOTD: I can be, but usually no..

# 6 Behindshadows @ 05/01/08 09:30 AM
QOTD - Yes, I pop up automatically at 7:40am every morning no alarm clock necessary and I stay going! Not sure why, I guess when my son was born, it knocked my sleep off!

# 7 funky_chicken @ 05/01/08 10:40 AM
QOTD - If I have to I can. My current work schedule is 4 days a week 1pm to 10pm so I do not have a need to get up early in the morning. I used to work 9-5 but it has been a while. If I have to work days I can adjust to getting up early but it would take a couple of weeks.

# 8 davin @ 05/01/08 11:10 AM
QOTD: Used to be a massive no. Then last year on vacation I had to get up at about 6:00 every day for tours, got used to it. I had to get up at 6:20 in the fall for class, now mornings don't bother me as much. I think in the summer getting up at like 8 in the morning if you have free time and walking outside to a sunny morning is awesome. In the winter though, I hate mornings, I hate the day.

# 9 nyisles16 @ 05/01/08 11:15 AM
Yesterday was not a good day for me at all.. my grandfather had to go in for surgery to remove a mass by his gallbladder.. Well they ended up taking the gallbladder and the mass out, but then they had to remove part of the liver. Apparently it was cancerous, and two doctors gave him quite different opinions - one saying he was lucky that they got it in time, the other giving him 6 to 12 months to live.. Right now no one knows what is going on..

QOTD - no, I am a "mid-day" person.. I hate early mornings...

# 10 WDOgF0reL1fe @ 05/01/08 11:23 AM
LOL Steve "Spent all day yesterday fixing up the mess the criminals left at my house. I left the window open for them to come in again, I had a surprise for them, but they never showed up. They will get theirs..."

That made me laugh out loud. Good luck with that dude, have a video camera ready?

# 11 Acid @ 05/01/08 11:45 AM
QOTD: Hard to say. I usually wake up early (I hate sleeping in past like 10 am on the weekends) but I'm usually really groggy in the mornings for about an hour and then I'm fine.

# 12 CMH @ 05/01/08 11:51 AM
Definitely a morning person. I like to do all of my writing and errands early. I prefer to know that all of my tasks for the day are done by 12 afternoon. It makes the rest of my day relaxing. Obviously, it's difficult when you work. I can't do those things early in the morning because I have to get to work instead. Luckily, I take the train so I can still write or read on that.

I didn't know that Blaine was attempting the breath holding record again. Congrats on his accomplishment.

# 13 davin @ 05/01/08 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stewaat
Well that one article leads me to believe I drink too much water. I need to get more sodium in my diet. How many people say that!?

I have been cramping too easily lately...mainly in my calves/feet. Oh and even in my chest after lifting...

I think I'm gonna go eat some salt.
I actually have been told that by my doctor haha.

# 14 bronco92 @ 05/01/08 01:00 PM
QOTD - Yes, definitely. But my wife is not so it makes for some interesting confrontations on the way into work.

# 15 chilli311 @ 05/01/08 09:02 PM
That Diablo 3 site better be a sign of things to come...

QOTD: Not even a little bit! I hate mornings, and have to use 3 alarm clocks to wake up.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.