Madden 09 News Post

Game: Madden NFL 09Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: NDS / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 88 - View All
Madden NFL 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 141 coogrfan @ 05/05/08 09:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColumbusKilled
How much like last years graphics could the video look like where you would say "No improvement"?

It's like you're eating poop and calling it gold.
Oh, for pity's sake. Enough. We get it already.

You hate Madden, you appear to also hate people who don't hate Madden.

Move on.

# 142 umd @ 05/05/08 09:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
i agree, graphics look fantastic IMO
The animations are all the same as before. The lighting is better though.

# 143 ODogg @ 05/05/08 11:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by umd
The animations are all the same as before. The lighting is better though.
I dunno about the animations, i've not seen enough to know but then again yo'ure right in that ea usually don't add many.

You live in Las vegas now UMD????

# 144 umd @ 05/06/08 12:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
I dunno about the animations, i've not seen enough to know but then again yo'ure right in that ea usually don't add many.

You live in Las vegas now UMD????
Yep, over 2 years in the sandbox now.

Madden really hasn't added much in animations judging by the trailers we've seen so far for 09. Especially the tackles. They look pretty much the same from the last bazillion years. You know, run into each other and fall down.

# 145 Pared @ 05/06/08 09:30 AM
I don't see how anyone can complain about the graphics. They're fantastic, IMO. The problem has always been the animations and how herky-jerky they look. Somewhat improved this year with the post-play celebrations and everything transitioning smoothly... but you still get the feeling things aren't smooth.

Remember that feeling the first time you saw the outfielder reach out for a ball, get it and then tumble over in the outfield before getting back to his feet to make the throw? More stuff like that needs to be in Madden.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.