Home
News Post

We have just posted some more screenshots from our beta copy of NCAA Football 09. In this round we'll be showing off all the top players from each school.

NCAA Football 09 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 09 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 09Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 95 - View All
NCAA Football 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 rudyjuly2 @ 05/15/08 01:08 PM
EA said they are still changing the rosters and ratings over time before release. Nobody knows what ratings will remain the same in the final version.
 
# 42 BuckeyeNation27 @ 05/15/08 01:20 PM
I don't know if this guy is taking requests.....but I'd like to know #44 LB for Clemson.

Thanks.
 
# 43 davin @ 05/15/08 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeNation27
I don't know if this guy is taking requests.....but I'd like to know #44 LB for Clemson.

Thanks.
Usually you'll have to wait awhile if the player is not on the screenshots you have already. Although, this does seem pretty early to have the beta (earliest?), you'll probably be able to find entire team ratings by mid-late June, but right now I am pretty sure (unless 44 is already on the screenshot) you will have to wait as these kind of specific requests, for rosters take a backseat to pretty much everything else. I am surprised Steve put up the screens he did as early as he did, especially with everything going on for him.
 
# 44 BuckeyeNation27 @ 05/15/08 01:29 PM
Thanks. I checked their screenshot and he isn't on there. He's only a freshman.
 
# 45 TrevJo @ 05/15/08 02:11 PM
Is there a quicker way to scroll through these, rather than just clicking on next until you get to your team? I used the link http://www.operationsports.com/mediaview.php?id=417, and I've clicked Next about 40 times and I'm not even close to my team yet.
 
# 46 AuburnAlumni @ 05/15/08 02:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevJo
Is there a quicker way to scroll through these, rather than just clicking on next until you get to your team? I used the link http://www.operationsports.com/mediaview.php?id=417, and I've clicked Next about 40 times and I'm not even close to my team yet.
OMG. It's always something eh?
 
# 47 TrevJo @ 05/15/08 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevJo
Is there a quicker way to scroll through these, rather than just clicking on next until you get to your team? I used the link http://www.operationsports.com/mediaview.php?id=417, and I've clicked Next about 40 times and I'm not even close to my team yet.
Sped up the process by hitting Stop in between hitting Next, that way I didn't have to wait for the whole screenshot to load each time.

Tebow 99, 84 spd
Harvin 96, 90 awr
Spikes 95, 85 spd
Doe 93, 84 str
Trautwein 92, 89 awr
Tartt 91, 92 str
Pouncey 91, 93 str

These are a little higher than I expected. This is what I posted earlier:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevJo
Offensively, I figure Tebow and Harvin will be in the mid-90s; plus Murphy, Ingram, Trautwein, and Tartt in the low 90s. At RB Moody will probably be high 80s and Rainey mid-80s. ...
Defensively I think you'll see the highest being Spikes around 90, Dunlap and Trattou and Doe in the high 80s, Antwine and Wright and Davis in the mid-80s. No one else really stands out.
Tebow, Harvin, and especially Spikes, Pouncey, and Doe are higher than I expected. When you take the shown 5 offensive starters that average 93.8, and add other talented guys I mentioned like Murphy, Ingram, and Moody who are lower but potentially as high as 90 or 91, its' going to be one hell of an offense.
 
# 48 ODogg @ 05/15/08 06:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevJo

Tebow, Harvin, and especially Spikes, Pouncey, and Doe are higher than I expected. When you take the shown 5 offensive starters that average 93.8, and add other talented guys I mentioned like Murphy, Ingram, and Moody who are lower but potentially as high as 90 or 91, its' going to be one hell of an offense.

As LBzrule and I have consistently said EA has way too many players rated really high. If they had a broader spectrum of player ratings the game would play a lot more balanced and realistic.
 
# 49 andybaseball2005 @ 05/15/08 08:08 PM
Looks like they forgot to add Oregon states amazing reciever/punt returner Sammie Stroughter. He's like in the top 5 out of the punt returners in the NCAA and top 10 out of the recievers the NCAA. Last year he was injured and apllied and got a medical redshirt and got it like in Febuary.
 
# 50 pimpycraig @ 05/15/08 08:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
I have no clue who plays on defense at the University of Utah or who comes back (or who left). But finishing in the Top 20 in defense while playing in the Mountain West conference is hardly worth hanging your hat on. Team rankings in college football are almost meaningless because of strength of schedule.

Well you will find out pretty quickly who plays defense for the University of Utah on August 29th you fool, I dont care who you play, if you finish #1 IN PASS EFFICIENCY DEFENSE, AND RETURN 3 OF YOUR 4 PLAYERS IN THE SECONDARY, AND HAVE A TOP 20 RANKED DEFENSE OVERALL, YOU HAVE A GOOD DEFENSE!
 
# 51 bad_philanthropy @ 05/15/08 08:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by andybaseball2005
Looks like they forgot to add Oregon states amazing reciever/punt returner Sammie Stroughter. He's like in the top 5 out of the punt returners in the NCAA and top 10 out of the recievers the NCAA. Last year he was injured and apllied and got a medical redshirt and got it like in Febuary.
Yeah this is quite a significant oversight. He is probably the best receiver in the Pac-10, and he should be the Beavs highest rated player.
 
# 52 countryboy @ 05/15/08 08:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevJo
Is there a quicker way to scroll through these, rather than just clicking on next until you get to your team? I used the link http://www.operationsports.com/mediaview.php?id=417, and I've clicked Next about 40 times and I'm not even close to my team yet.


 
# 53 countryboy @ 05/15/08 08:22 PM
Eric Wood is a 90! Oh wait, he's the only player in the 90's..

Looks to be back to the good ol'days of rebuilding my beloved Cards.
 
# 54 ZB9 @ 05/15/08 08:41 PM
I doubt these are the final ratings.
 
# 55 countryboy @ 05/15/08 09:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZB9
I doubt these are the final ratings.
I as well. I would think that they are in the ballpark, but not exact.
 
# 56 ODogg @ 05/15/08 10:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
I as well. I would think that they are in the ballpark, but not exact.
That's what she said.
 
# 57 countryboy @ 05/16/08 07:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
That's what she said.
ok....
 
# 58 Scott @ 05/16/08 07:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
That's what she said.
That was a reach
 
# 59 countryboy @ 05/16/08 08:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
That was a reach
my thoughts exactly.
 
# 60 pimpycraig @ 05/17/08 01:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
That's what she said.
Ok, Michael.....
 


Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.