Home
News Post

We have just posted some more dynasty screenshots from our beta copy of NCAA Football 09. Don't forget to vote on the hype score, if you haven't already done so.

NCAA Football 09 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 09 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 09Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 95 - View All
NCAA Football 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 bad_philanthropy @ 05/21/08 06:52 AM
Hm, I wonder what the deal is with such small recruiting classes.

It might work out better though relative to the fact that the max roster size is only 70.

# 2 Cotton500 @ 05/21/08 08:25 AM
I'm pretty sure those are the top classes from right before the bowl games, not the final classes.

# 3 jdrhammer @ 05/21/08 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cotton500
I'm pretty sure those are the top classes from right before the bowl games, not the final classes.
Agreed. I think those were in-season recruits.

# 4 DaHorra @ 05/21/08 10:15 AM
The "happy football" in the player recruitment screen looks psychotic in this year's version. He's on the phone asking to smell your underpants, i bet.

# 5 Scott @ 05/21/08 10:58 AM
Looks good Steve, thanks

# 6 Solidice @ 05/21/08 11:24 AM
go Emmanuel King....urr.... Graham Harrell, Heisman winner! lol

and the recruiting classes are in-season, as all the teams have only played 12 games. Florida has not played in the SEC game either, only 12-0.

# 7 Soonerd2 @ 05/21/08 11:30 AM
Who wears that facemask that the QB in the first shot has? come on thats hideous.

Anyone find out if the campus newspapers are always going to have the generic pics on them or will thay have other pics from the game eventually? Maybe if we take a snapshot it will be the picture like in 08. IDK if I were an Auburn fan I would want it to be authentic pictures with the Under Armor jerseys instead of the Russell ones. Thats small griping though. Looks good to me, can't wait.

# 8 CAJUN COMMISH @ 05/21/08 02:02 PM
Very nice, I can almost smell the fresh unwrapped copy in my hands already! I can promise that unlike last year, I will NOT have it first overall this year. My "connection" moved on, thus I will get it whenever I can.

Keep the info flowing!

# 9 tswells @ 05/21/08 02:58 PM
Nebraska went 11-1 and had Joe Ganz finish 2nd in the Heisman race?

So much for a realistic season simulation, I guess.

# 10 davin @ 05/21/08 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tswells

I thought Nebraska was going back to a more run based attack, although I haven't followed what Pelini is trying to do there besides bring the defense back to where it used to be.

# 11 tswells @ 05/21/08 03:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by davin
I thought Nebraska was going back to a more run based attack, although I haven't followed what Pelini is trying to do there besides bring the defense back to where it used to be.
I recently read something about that, they're definitely not going to run that west coast spread that Callahan tried to implement.

I think Bo should be able to turn the program around, but I seriously doubt they'll go from being a 5-7 team to an 11-1 team in year one. I figure 8-4, maybe 7-5 is where they'll finish.

# 12 BSherrod @ 05/21/08 03:41 PM
CAMPUS GAZETTE!?!?!?!

DAMN IT EA!!!

# 13 GnarlyKing @ 05/21/08 03:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tswells

There are always going to be oddball things like this in a single season simulation. Really, you're stuck with it being like this or it being too predictable. As long as they don't get too out of hand, I'll take things like this over the same 3 or 4 teams at the top all the time. Besides, you probably would've made a similar comment last year if it had been a screenshot showing Kansas going 11-1. Strange things can happen in real life too.

# 14 Candyman5 @ 05/21/08 05:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GnarlyKing
There are always going to be oddball things like this in a single season simulation. Really, you're stuck with it being like this or it being too predictable. As long as they don't get too out of hand, I'll take things like this over the same 3 or 4 teams at the top all the time. Besides, you probably would've made a similar comment last year if it had been a screenshot showing Kansas going 11-1. Strange things can happen in real life too.
Like last year....Look at how many teams were #1 then lost the next game. It was crazy last year.

# 15 oldman @ 05/21/08 05:48 PM
So unless I missed it, I guess there is no medical redshirt or player discipline, unless someone else saw this. This isn't a make a break issue for me but it would be cool if they were both in the game.

# 16 kmart2180 @ 05/21/08 06:10 PM
Has there ever been all qb's in the Heisman race??? That seemed odd to me. I hope qb's stats arent crazy and that is why there are no RB's/WR's on that list.

Also how in the world is Nebraska's qb in the mix??? Td runs from the option maybe?

# 17 NC State-31 UNC-27 @ 05/21/08 06:41 PM
something really small that used to be there but isn't now......show the pictures of the trophies for individual awards. Sucks that all we see is a list of guys now and a big *** helmet of the team of the player highlighted....Show us the trophies!

# 18 callmetaternuts @ 07/09/08 08:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by murdermitten44
YOURE A FAGGET.
Wow, i can see how that relates to NCAA Dynasty, great insight...........

# 19 TJdaSportsGuy @ 07/09/08 10:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by murdermitten44
YOURE A FAGGET.
Moron didn't even spell the word correctly. Banned.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.