Home
News Post

The Lakers came back from down 20 to beat the Spurs, what a game. Kobe flipped the switch and the game turned around. The Stones look to even up the series tonight, which they will.

A lot of things going on in my head, but I think I'll be back in focus after the long weekend. What a crazy couple of weeks.

What's up with you?
  • QOTD: When your team gets bounced from the playoffs, do you still watch, no matter what sport it is?
Happy Birthday to the following OS'ers!

CAJUN COMMISH (42), Barbarandroid (30), slimkalhun (27), SychoBubbaCrusty (24), HuskerFan (23), clo30 (23), tgator007 (21), springs (21)

Member Comments
# 1 callmetaternuts @ 05/22/08 09:12 AM
QOTD: Depends on the sport. Football, heck yea, NCAA/NBA, yes, Baseball, only the world series.

# 2 boomhauertjs @ 05/22/08 09:17 AM
My foot's been bothering me since basketball Tuesday night. Feels like I may have tweaked some tendons. I'm going to give it a go tonight. I've got a lot of work outside I need to do this weekend, so hopefully I don't make it worse.

QOTD: A very good question. The NBA I usually do, though not as closely as before the Cavs are bounced. After the ALCS last year, I maybe watched 1/2 an inning of the World Series. The Browns have only been to the playoffs once in 14 years, so there's isn't much sample data (LOL!).

# 3 slickdtc @ 05/22/08 09:55 AM
QOTD: For football, yeah, I make sure to catch every game that I can. With the other sports, where it's games on random nights and the series are longer, I do miss a couple more. I still try to catch them, but they aren't must-see like when my teams are playing.

# 4 Steve_OS @ 05/22/08 10:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boomhauertjs
My foot's been bothering me since basketball Tuesday night. Feels like I may have tweaked some tendons. I'm going to give it a go tonight. I've got a lot of work outside I need to do this weekend, so hopefully I don't make it worse.

QOTD: A very good question. The NBA I usually do, though not as closely as before the Cavs are bounced. After the ALCS last year, I maybe watched 1/2 an inning of the World Series. The Browns have only been to the playoffs once in 14 years, so there's isn't much sample data (LOL!).
Tweaking tendons is no joke. Might wanna get it checked out and cleared by the docs, before playing ball bro. You could make it worse. I've learned from that.

# 5 boomhauertjs @ 05/22/08 10:35 AM
I think it's similar to something I had a couple of years ago. I had x-rays and nothing was wrong. It just went away after a week or so. If it's still bothering me when I go to hoops tonight, I'll be sure to play like Vince Carter when he wanted to get traded from Toronto.

# 6 Scott @ 05/22/08 10:35 AM
QOTD: Good question, Yes, I can't get enough of sports.

# 7 Pete1210 @ 05/22/08 10:56 AM
QOTD: Yes, but except for football I won't follow as close as if my teams are in.

# 8 Marino @ 05/22/08 01:24 PM
QOTD:I can follow all playoffs except for hockey. If Carolina Hurricanes arent in it than im not watching lol.

# 9 chilli311 @ 05/23/08 12:57 AM
QOTD: I'll still pay attention, but I'm not going to go out of my way for it if my team isn't in.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.