Home
News Post

Have a question about my NCAA Football 09 beta experience? Post it here, I'll try to get the answers online tomorrow. The requirements? You must have a mini-avatar setup.

Also, only one question per person, if you post more than one, I'll choose the easiest one to answer, to speed it along.

Game: NCAA Football 09Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 95 - View All
NCAA Football 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 kt-od @ 05/23/08 11:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
There aren't, unfortunately
Thanks for the reply Scott. That really stinks. It is still beyond me that a next gen game is behind on some things than a current gen game.

Steve (or anyone if they already know the answer), do you know anything about pre-game entrances. Are there custom ones, like Clemson running down the hill after touching Howards Rock, or are they still the same boring pre-game.

# 22 nstod @ 05/24/08 12:14 AM
Is this "wide open gameplay" over done? Do you think we're going to be seeing 42-40 games on 5 minute quarters? Thanks for doing this.

# 23 Scott @ 05/24/08 12:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by longshanks
Steve, can u post a screenshot of ut's qb's(depth chart) please thanks buddy

oh and i assume there are no dreds this year...again...
you may wanna specify if you mean Texas or Tennessee...

# 24 Cyros @ 05/24/08 12:44 AM
1.) In 07 and 08 on the 360, if you tried to switch a player's positions during the off-season of Dynasty Mode more often than not their speed went way down (talking 90 down to 68). Does this still happen?

2.) How is the user pass rush?

# 25 TNvol1987 @ 05/24/08 01:10 AM
With the implementation of a new offensive coordinator this coming season Tennessee is expected to come out in more of a west coast style. Is this reflected in there playbook or would you consider it still to be somewhat of a basic run balanced playbook? I was wondering if there was like some split backs and far and near type formations. thanks

# 26 elkpride019 @ 05/24/08 01:22 AM
Hey steve, I'm a huge Notre Dame fan, could you get me the ratings of QB #7, RB #33, and WR #18. And also could i get a picture of some notre dame players in action if you get a chance too? Thanks you

# 27 kingnebwsu @ 05/24/08 01:57 AM
The last 2 versions of NCAA have had game-breaking issues with them (INT's in '08 and blocked kicks in '07). I was wondering if you are seeing anything that could potentially be a "game-breaking" issue with this year's version. I think many of us are very excited at the online dynasty aspect of the game...but a game-breaking issue would ruin that. Thanks in advance.

# 28 bubba4 @ 05/24/08 01:59 AM
Are cpu games REALLY in this year? If so, how is the presentation?
Thanks
Bubba4

# 29 Hawaii_Stars @ 05/24/08 02:12 AM
Is the atmosphere any better? Do players on the sidelines actually react to what is happening on the field?(jumping up and down on a big play etc..) Are there multiple penalties on a single play? And one Michigan question... Who do they have listed as their QB's?

# 30 VTPack919 @ 05/24/08 02:38 AM
If this has been asked before I apologize....

Are you able to put more touch and arc on the ball this year? Last year the throws seemed kinda off, too flat most of time.

# 31 booker21 @ 05/24/08 02:58 AM
Does QB takes more time to throw the pass? last year they threw the pass too quick, it makes them too robotic feel.

Do you see more underthrows/overthrows this year? or all incomplete passes are swated, droped or picked off ?

Does your Defense play better on Heisman level? last year they didnīt break the ball unless you switch to the closest defender and swated yourself.

# 32 shorts723 @ 05/24/08 04:38 AM
Has anyone seen a PS3 video? I know the producers have said they're trying to keep everything the same between the systems, but I'm a little concerned that there will end up being issues since all we're seeing so far are the XBox videos.

# 33 GrnEyedBanditTN @ 05/24/08 07:28 AM
looks great!!!! One request if I could... I would love to see a shot of Berry (SS #14) and Morley (FS #7) from Tennessee in Orange on Orange in action or pre-snap would be fine! Also, I wiould like to see the running backs ratings... Thanks a lot!!!!

# 34 TX_horns13 @ 05/24/08 07:51 AM
how many alternates does oregon have and what are they?

# 35 disco_steve @ 05/24/08 08:21 AM
Steve,
I must say, you are doing such a great job. You have us all checking in 2 or 3 times a day, for our football fix.

One quick question, does Rutgers have its alternative unimform in the game?
Thanks so much.

# 36 bowld @ 05/24/08 08:50 AM
steve can you let me know the following,,

oregon state..orange alt in game?
rutges..black alt in game?
arizona..red alt in game?

thnx

# 37 Steve_OS @ 05/24/08 09:46 AM
Should be enough, answers later today. Closing topic.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.