Home
News Post

Have a screenshot request from our beta copy of NCAA Football 09? If so, setup your mini-avatar and put in your request. No mini-avatar? No screenshot for you!

One request per, as getting multiple shots requires too much back and forth. If it's something I can check on within the game or menus without backing out and resetting up, I'm fine with that, but otherwise please keep it at one request. Also, no more PM's and e-mails, I've gotten so many, I've started to ignore them. Thanks for understanding.

Once enough requests have been made, I will close the topic. If you didn't get your request in, don't worry, as you will have plenty of opportunities before release.

*Topic closed, check back later tonight for the screenshots.

Game: NCAA Football 09Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 95 - View All
NCAA Football 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Scott @ 05/30/08 09:31 PM
No request for me, I just want to say thank you for everything you've been doing Steve.

# 2 ghettoboi4rmdak @ 05/30/08 09:36 PM
Can i get a picture of sean spence #31 miami in the green jerseys

# 3 ThatsWhatSheSaid @ 05/30/08 09:37 PM
Thanks for everything Steve, can I get a few pictures of:

Miami (OH) home/away jerseys

Thanks I appreciate it

# 4 smithc6 @ 05/30/08 09:38 PM
Hey steve,

Could I get some ratings screens of Oregon States RBs, WRs and DBs.

Also I was wondering if you could tell me ( i dont need a screen for this) If they fixed Reser Stadium...last year we had two scoreboards in the south endzone. It should only be one large one.

Thanks a bunch man

# 5 Scott @ 05/30/08 09:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatsWhatSheSaid
Thanks for everything Steve, can I get a few pictures of:

Miami (OH) home/away jerseys
Miami (OH)'s Stadium (not sure if its generic)
Miami (OH)'s QB/RB/WR

Thanks I appreciate it
Only one request.

# 6 GetYaWeigtUp @ 05/30/08 09:39 PM
Can I get a look at all of the freshman WR's for Ohio State? I figure it may be 2 or 3 but not sure. Thanks!

# 7 baumy300 @ 05/30/08 09:40 PM
Steve, you know how you can view rosters by team? Well can you please go to where it allows you to select a team and select "NCAA' and then take a screen of all of the top players (99 on down) in the NCAA? I don't mean from top to bottom, but just one screen showing who the number 1 guy is and whatever reaches down.

Thanks money.

# 8 ThatsWhatSheSaid @ 05/30/08 09:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
Only one request.
Fixed...I read only one request but for some reason my fingers wouldn't stop typing because I got so excited

# 9 whatcha @ 05/30/08 09:41 PM
Thanks for all you do Steve...could you post some screens of Air Force's stadium (and maybe a couple with players actually in said stadium)? My Falcons are getting no love anywhere right now. Much appreciated.

# 10 thescoop @ 05/30/08 09:42 PM
In light of the long thread with Ole Miss/ Miss State the other night, I'd like to request screenshots of them going at it at both stadiums. Also, when Ole Miss is at home, have them in the Red jersey.

Also, screenshot of Southern Miss' running backs ratings.

# 11 davin @ 05/30/08 09:45 PM
Thanks for doing this Steve.

I would like any pictures of Toledo's stadium at night (I think Toledo isn't generic). Thanks.

# 12 KH25 @ 05/30/08 09:46 PM
Thank you for everything. I would like to see some screens of the UNC tar heels FS or SS #27 and WR #88 and DT#9. Or just some various screens of my Heels THANKS again.

# 13 coogrfan @ 05/30/08 09:47 PM
Some gameplay shots of Houston at Rice, please? Thanks.

# 14 vick0989 @ 05/30/08 09:51 PM
can i have one of Tennessee's all orange uniforms with high white socks thanks!!

# 15 elkpride019 @ 05/30/08 09:52 PM
Notre Dame Ratings of Offenseive Line, Tight Ends, Fullbacks, Defensive Line, safties, and kickers please. Thanks again steve, you gotta be pictured out.

# 16 gopherfan7815 @ 05/30/08 09:53 PM
hey steve could i get pics of the minnesota gophers overall ratings at all positions but wr,qb, and rb. i understand if u cant do them all but a few would be nice. thanks for all youve done, ur helpin pass the time before july 15th!

# 17 dwideman @ 05/30/08 09:54 PM
hi my request is for pics of florida state freshmen in action and a shot of greg carr if possible of him going up for a jump ball. cant wait till the next request as i will look forward to seeing a screenshot of armanti edwards of applachian state

# 18 Geauxldenboy @ 05/30/08 09:54 PM
Game shot of LSU in alternate (or any non-white) jersey vs. Ull. Thanks in advance.

# 19 Scott @ 05/30/08 09:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwideman
hi my request is for pics of florida state freshmen in action and a shot of greg carr if possible of him going up for a jump ball. cant wait till the next request as i will look forward to seeing a screenshot of armanti edwards of applachian state
If only Appalachian State was in the game...

# 20 Scott @ 05/30/08 09:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacPlex
UGH.....GUYS, STEVE DOES ALL THIS WORK, THE LEAST YOU COULD DO IS FOLLW THE DIRECTIONS HE GIVES.

ONLY ONE REQUEST. SO STOP ASKING FOR MULTIPLE PICS.

THIS IS REALLY GETTING ANNOYING EVERY BETA SCREENSHOT REQUEST THREAD YOU GUYS DO THIS.
Please. No Caps.

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.