11:38 PM - June 5, 2008 by hdaniel1
- Take-Two Delays Grand Theft Auto IV DLC (1up)
- Devil May Cry 4 PC Demo Now Available (1up)
- Ubisoft Calls PSP Directionless (1up)
- MGS4 PS3 Bundle on Amazon.com Tomorrow (Joystiq)
- The Top-selling Games in the US Over the Last 15 Years (Joystiq)
- Take-Two Quarterly Revenues Up 163% on GTA IV Sales (Joystiq)
- GTA IV Ships Over 11 Million Copies (Joystiq)
- Nielsen: Wii Usage is Second to Xbox 360 (Joystiq)
- Rumor: LucasArts Sees Massive Layoffs, Outsources Jobs (Kotaku)
- Zelnick: We're "Actively Engaged" In Talking to Potential Acquirers (Kotaku)
- Take-Two Surges in Second Quarter, Spent $5.3 Million Fighting EA (Kotaku)
- Forbes: Can the IPhone Kill the DS? (Kotaku)
Lots of links today and news in general. Just look above.
Can't wait till the weekend, work has been busy this week and last week. And I think it is getting to me. UGH!!!
- QOTN: Have you ever had a "senior moment"?
UPDATE: Yay! More links!
- 2K Sports Profitability Fumbles (Next Generation)
- PlayStation Store Update (PlayStation.Blog)
- No More Tony Hawk's Games From Neversoft (Rumor) (TVG)
- PES Pinches FIFA's 'Be A Pro'??? (TVG)
- Take-Two Has 33 Games in Development, Sports Business to Make Loss This Year (videogaming247)
- First Mention Made of PSP Firmware 3.96 (videogaming247)