Home
Madden 09 News Post

PS3Fanboy has the scoop.

Quote:
"EA Sports is serious about earning cred PS3 gamers. Their upcoming press event for the 20th Anniversary of Madden is an exclusively PlayStation affair. The final playable versions of this year's Madden will be present, and only the PS3 and PSP versions will be shown -- no love for the Xbox 360 or Wii."

Game: Madden NFL 09Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: NDS / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 88 - View All
Madden NFL 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 NumberOneRB @ 06/13/08 05:59 PM
So, when's the event?

# 2 KyGamerLT @ 06/13/08 10:36 PM
That is cool it's the same thing anyway so I can't wait to watch.

# 3 NumberOneRB @ 06/14/08 02:53 AM
Is this happening during E3 or is this a separate event? They really didn't do a good job explaining exactly WHEN the event will take place.

# 4 Altimus @ 06/14/08 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberOneRB
Is this happening during E3 or is this a separate event? They really didn't do a good job explaining exactly WHEN the event will take place.
No one knows as the other sites don't have a date either. I'm sure it will be after E3 and probably a couple weeks before Madden release since the build will be the final one.

Good news for PS3 owners. Looks like EA is trying to make up for the disaster last year.

# 5 trazzy88 @ 06/16/08 08:16 AM
mmm just would love to know when dont care what console is exclusive

# 6 ewto16 @ 06/16/08 02:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altimus GTR
No one knows as the other sites don't have a date either. I'm sure it will be after E3 and probably a couple weeks before Madden release since the build will be the final one.

Good news for PS3 owners. Looks like EA is trying to make up for the disaster last year.
You realize that Madden is done or within a couple weeks of being done already, right?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.