Home
News Post

Yeah, after spending another 80 bajillion hours last night on the new cap card, I think it's safe to say that it will be returned. I've already ordered another one, different make of course, so the waiting game begins again.

Rode the bike into work this morning, man it is so nice and relaxing. Since I leave so early, I avoid the bulk of the traffic, in the afternoons it's a bit heavy, but still not bad at all. Break in is at 600 miles, so I have about 350 to go.

Tiger can play some golf huh? Not sure how bad his knee "really" is, but still, dude can play a little bit.

I hope the Lakers win tonight, just so it goes to Game 7.

What's up with you?
  • QOTD: Do you have a hybrid?
Happy Birthday to the following OS'ers!

brento (33), Briman123 (18)

Member Comments
# 1 boomhauertjs @ 06/17/08 08:22 AM
Celtics win it tonight. The Lakers don't have the cojones to win one on the road.

QOTD: I'm seriously considering buying one next spring when I'll be new car shopping.

# 2 Pete1210 @ 06/17/08 09:08 AM
QOTD: No, but I have a 4 cyl. Camry that gets decent gas mileage.

# 3 Steve_OS @ 06/17/08 10:47 AM
You love yourself some Tiger eh Rob? LOL.

# 4 fishepa @ 06/17/08 10:52 AM
Wow, what a rant.

# 5 Scott @ 06/17/08 11:02 AM
So 14 majors was just luck huh?

QOTD: I'm considering buying one when I get a new car.

# 6 fishepa @ 06/17/08 11:05 AM
The thing about hybrids is that the extra thousands of dollars you pay to get one, it kind of cancels out the high price of gasoline. So in the end it's basically a wash.

# 7 cman @ 06/17/08 11:43 AM
Yea, we bought a hybrid about 7 months ago to replace my wifes suv. Let me tell you, its alot better spending 40 bucks every 2 weeks in gas, than 80 bucks a week like it was to fill the suv!

# 8 Steve_OS @ 06/17/08 11:52 AM
Damn, I have the hiccups. I can't stand them. The body sucks.

# 9 nyisles16 @ 06/17/08 12:19 PM
QOTD: not me, but my friend's family has a whole fleet of Priuses..

# 10 mgoblue @ 06/17/08 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishepa
The thing about hybrids is that the extra thousands of dollars you pay to get one, it kind of cancels out the high price of gasoline. So in the end it's basically a wash.
Yeah, I'd like a more reasonably priced hybrid (and actually available, most hybrids have crazy waiting lists). Right now I've got my 2001 Saturn 2 1/2 door with almost 80k miles I plan on just running into the ground (it's paid off and fine). My next car in 3-4 years kinda depends on where I am in life, but I'd consider a hybrid if they're not overpriced for what you get (most of them have kinda crappy interiors/features compared to other non-hybrids).

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.