Home
OOTP 9 News Post

Out Of The Park Developments a few minutes ago announced the release of the latest game in their series, OOTP9. Here are the details.
Quote:
OK folks, the wait is over, OOTP 9 is live!

Here are the download links:

Instructions on how to install your pre-ordered license:

PC: Install the game, run it, and on the first dialog screen, click the 'License' button. Then, agree to the license terms, and on the next page enter your order ID which you got with your purchase confirmation, for example VT-12345678XY... that's it!

Mac: Install the game, and run it. On the entry screen, there is a button called 'License Game', click it! Then, enter your license code, for example OOTP9-XYZC-AAAA-BBBB-CCCC-DDDD

More detailed information can be found in the online manual!

That's it! Enjoy the game! A lot of people have put their heart and soul into this project. I would like to thank the entire beta team and the design team, they did a terrific job and I have no clue what we'd do without them. THANK YOU!

Best,
Markus + Andreas + Steve

Game: Out of the Park Baseball 9Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PCVotes for game: 7 - View All
Member Comments
# 41 Peji911 @ 07/16/08 06:39 AM
Hmmm.... So I downloaded the game and then bought a license online from an independent site and it was BS. So Im out 20$ and now I gotta buy a license from the site. Frig.

Cant afford it now, so I'll have to wait a while before I can buy it.

# 42 CMH @ 07/16/08 08:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peji911
Hmmm.... So I downloaded the game and then bought a license online from an independent site and it was BS. So Im out 20$ and now I gotta buy a license from the site. Frig.

Cant afford it now, so I'll have to wait a while before I can buy it.
Man, dude, Ben even explained the online process and why something like that wouldn't work.

I'm sorry that you got jerked around like that but with e-license there is no indepedent site that is going to help you out here. You either get the game from the OOTP site or you get it from Steam (that is new as of about two weeks ago).

Best I can say is giving e-license a call and seeing what they can do. Were you given a fake license or...well, what exactly happened here?

# 43 Ball_Bag @ 07/19/08 08:30 AM
Has anyone been able to access the OOTP forums? I've been unable to connect for over a day now.

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.