Home
News Post

Let us know what you think of today's links. If I don't see any comments about them, I'll just stop doing them.Very busy weekend for us. We went to Virginia Beach for the day on Saturday. Nat had a blast, but always does when playing w/ water. Sunday was filled w/ yard work as I had to trim down a few tree limbs. Took way longer than I thought it would, but it looks great. Hoping to get this capture card thing worked out this week and get some videos up on the site, wish me luck.

What's up with you?
  • QOTD: How was your weekend?
Happy Birthday to the following OS'ers!

whigsplittaz (39), metfan960 (18)

Member Comments
# 1 boomhauertjs @ 06/30/08 08:45 AM
Add Rock Band 2 to my list of games I'll be getting this fall. I'm glad my birthday is in October.

QOTD: Weekend was decent. Saw the Tribe beat the Reds on Friday night despite rainy weather. On Saturday, the in-laws dropped off their old piano as a kind of birthday gift for my wife. Looks good in the house, though I doubt I'll ever play it. Went on a boat tour of the Cuyahoga River in the afternoon (more rain). On Sunday, started getting ready for our European trip and played some GTA IV.

# 2 callmetaternuts @ 06/30/08 08:57 AM
Lotta links today.......

QOTD: Weekend was ok, had to catch up on yard work from honeymoon and wedding. Played (and beat) MGS4, great game.

# 3 tommyboy @ 06/30/08 11:15 AM
Yes I like the links ,you can find interesting stuff there.Driving to Wisconsin for the holiday.

# 4 moose1619 @ 06/30/08 11:22 AM
Good weekend with the kids and family, spent some money at Home Depot and got home and Hung 2 ceiling fans, 2 light fixtures and fixed some cable outlets. Also started doing some yard work, but the weather kept interfering with that.

By the way I reallly enjoy the morning links, I never comment, but it is always a part of my morning surf.

# 5 boomhauertjs @ 06/30/08 11:26 AM
Steve, please keep the links going. I can't start my day without them!

# 6 nyisles16 @ 06/30/08 11:37 AM
Agreed - links are good!

QOTD- weekend stunk, as I worked more hours than I should have, but at least starting Wednesday, I'm on vacation. First heading to MD for a couple of days to see my best friend (also it's when I'll ask him to be my best man), and then for a few days at Hershey Park. My fiance also took the time off, so we'll be together. Found out my sister and her family will be at Hershey at the same time, so that should be a fun time

# 7 bigwill33 @ 06/30/08 11:46 AM
With the 360 doing these price drops the ps3 has to follow suit right? I really want to have both and there is no way I am dropping $400 on another system.

# 8 poster @ 06/30/08 11:54 AM
Steve,
Please keep the links. I always read the ones that interest me.

Weekend was good. My girl was too drinky on Saturday night and that caused some issues, but all ended up well. Sports wise not so good as the Cubs have fallen into a slump.

# 9 RaychelSnr @ 06/30/08 12:28 PM
Definitely love the Rock Band 2 news, the first one has eaten up a ton of hours for me.

As far as the weekend goes, it was ok. We did a lot of work around here to get to the Lake for the July 4th weekend, should be a blast. Weather has been awesome with barely 90s here in Oklahoma the past few days, YAHTZEE!!

# 10 Scott @ 06/30/08 12:57 PM
QOTD: Hung out with a friend from HS on Friday night, worked Saturday (made some pretty good money) and enjoyed my day off on Sunday.

# 11 callmetaternuts @ 06/30/08 01:01 PM
Forgot to mention, i LOVE the links, great way to start the day. I vote to keep them.

# 12 Scott @ 06/30/08 01:04 PM
I vote to keep the links, I like em

# 13 jaosming @ 06/30/08 01:23 PM
Definitely keep the links, you always seem to find stuff that I miss in my daily websites.

# 14 rspencer86 @ 06/30/08 01:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Let us know what you think of today's links. If I don't see any comments about them, I'll just stop doing them.Very busy weekend for us. We went to Virginia Beach for the day on Saturday. Nat had a blast, but always does when playing w/ water. Sunday was filled w/ yard work as I had to trim down a few tree limbs. Took way longer than I thought it would, but it looks great. Hoping to get this capture card thing worked out this week and get some videos up on the site, wish me luck.

What's up with you?
  • QOTD: How was your weekend?
Happy Birthday to the following OS'ers!

whigsplittaz (39), metfan960 (18)
Watching the PS3 firmware 2.40 videos, can't wait for it to drop. It's been a long time coming for these features, and trophies will add a little something extra to the whole experience.

Haven't seen WALL-E yet, but it sounds like it is very good. Anyone see it?

QOTD: Good weekend, came back home for my best friend's graduation party. Also went down to Kansas City's new Power & Light District downtown, that was a lot of fun. I'm heading back to Columbia this afternoon.

# 15 ChaseB @ 06/30/08 01:49 PM
A little threat gets everyone talking.

# 16 bronco92 @ 06/30/08 02:34 PM
Yeah... don't stop the links Steve. I read them everyday!

# 17 racerx @ 06/30/08 05:10 PM
Steve keep the links coming...Read them everyday.

Well went back to work today after being off for 2 weeks for the baby. I was hoping to hit the lottery before I went back to work but that never happened. I have Family Medical Leave for the next 15 weeks if I want to take more time off.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.