Home
UFC 2009 Undisputed News Post

Gamepro has posted their preview of UFC 2009 Undisputed.

Quote:
"So far, UFC 2009 looks downright spectacular for a game that doesn't release until next year. Like a real pay-per-view event, the graphics and special effects shine with high-quality detail. Anyone watching this on an HD display would swear they were watching high-definition cable TV."

Game: UFC 2009 UndisputedReader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 25 - View All
UFC 2009 Undisputed Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Bahnzo @ 07/01/08 01:51 AM
I'm cautiously optimistic about this game. It's just really sounding too good to be true. This could be a HUGE game if all these previews turn out to be accurate instead of just some glorified demo they are showing people.

That being said, I hope they offer another camera besides the standard "ring side" view that fighting games seem to all have. I'd really like a 3rd person view....above and behind the fighter I'm controlling.

# 2 Markus2 @ 07/01/08 02:42 AM
Does anybody know when a roster of the fighters on this game is to be released???

# 3 NYG_Meth @ 07/01/08 10:08 AM
I'm pretty friggin pumped for this game.

# 4 aholbert32 @ 07/01/08 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markus2
Does anybody know when a roster of the fighters on this game is to be released???

Probably this winter once we get closer to release. It will be interesting to see if guys like Couture and Ortiz are in the game. Technically they were under contract when THQ did the motion capture so THQ could include them.

# 5 hawkeyekid @ 07/01/08 11:01 AM
I wonder how online will be?

Something that would be cool would be to have sort of a online dynasty feature where you could get 20 or so people and battle up and down the rankings.

Maybe start off with a tourney or Ultimate Fighter type stage to see how everyone stacks up and then go from there.

# 6 NYG_Meth @ 07/01/08 11:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeyekid
I wonder how online will be?

Something that would be cool would be to have sort of a online dynasty feature where you could get 20 or so people and battle up and down the rankings.

Maybe start off with a tourney or Ultimate Fighter type stage to see how everyone stacks up and then go from there.
The online possibilities for this game are VERY promising.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.