Home
Madden 09 News Post

We've just posted some more screenshots from our beta copy of Madden NFL 09. Today's shots feature the AFC East division.

Madden NFL 09 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 09 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Madden NFL 09Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: NDS / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 88 - View All
Madden NFL 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 cowboysfan440 @ 07/01/08 06:02 AM
whats up with the stripe less pants for the pats too on the alts

# 2 RaiderKtulu @ 07/01/08 07:24 AM
Ok...

As already listed, the Patriots throwbacks are missing the pants stripes. The blue on the jerseys is way too dark also. Look at the blue on the socks and helmet compared to that...yeesh.

They also stuck the Bills current helmet on the 90's throwback uniform. I hope the current blue/white and white/blue versions are available as well. I won't complain yet since Steve has stated he wasn't showing every uniform.

They got the Dolphins all-white in the game so that's good.

I guess on the whole we have less to complain about this year with the uniforms. Most of the mistakes seem to be on the throwback uniforms. Nothing is jumping out as blatantly wrong on any of the current looks, other than the possibility of some combinations being left out.

# 3 dantethayer @ 07/01/08 10:24 AM
i love those old Jets Uni's there cool. thanks again steve!

# 4 jewelz1132 @ 07/01/08 12:52 PM
finally the AFC East shows up

# 5 BigL @ 07/01/08 12:56 PM
I dont understand why EA continues to use those Jets throwbacks. Those are not throwbacks, they represent the darkest years in franchise history (3-13, 1-15)

If you want to use a Jets throwback use the uniforms from the Super Bowl III team. Its the same as the current, but with a lighter shade of green, striped shocks around the calves, gray face masks and the symbol on the helmet was more oval shaped.

# 6 mastershake88 @ 07/01/08 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigL
I dont understand why EA continues to use those Jets throwbacks. Those are not throwbacks, they represent the darkest years in franchise history (3-13, 1-15)

If you want to use a Jets throwback use the uniforms from the Super Bowl III team. Its the same as the current, but with a lighter shade of green, striped shocks around the calves, gray face masks and the symbol on the helmet was more oval shaped.

lol dude from 1969-now is a the dark ages. were talkin about 39 going on 40 years worth of not winning a superbowl. no offense but they aint gettin there anytime soon.

# 7 RaiderKtulu @ 07/01/08 01:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigL

It's a historic uniform, it should be included, regardless of whether or not the team was any good when they originally wore it. The Dallas Cowboys went 0-11-1 in their first season, but that doesn't seem to stop them from wearing the 1960 throwback uniform.

# 8 AftershockFx @ 07/01/08 02:46 PM
For the most part the AFC East jersey's look awesome. I'm especially glad the Dolphins orange is back ! I wish they would've used this Buffalo Bills throwback

And this New England Patriots throwback ...

Other than missing those 2 throwback jerseys I'd say I'm pretty satisfied. I still wish we could use them online though !

# 9 dantethayer @ 07/01/08 05:07 PM
Steve in Madden 09 do all the Rookie players have pictures?

# 10 BigL @ 07/05/08 09:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastershake88
lol dude from 1969-now is a the dark ages. were talkin about 39 going on 40 years worth of not winning a superbowl. no offense but they aint gettin there anytime soon.
Yah, and the Ravens are well on their way

# 11 K_GUN @ 07/06/08 12:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AftershockFx
For the most part the AFC East jersey's look awesome. I'm especially glad the Dolphins orange is back ! I wish they would've used this Buffalo Bills throwback

And this New England Patriots throwback ...

Other than missing those 2 throwback jerseys I'd say I'm pretty satisfied. I still wish we could use them online though !

i think they were both there last year....hope they didn't take them out this year

# 12 BaseballCtchr @ 07/06/08 09:23 AM
Seems like I remember seeing a video with the Patriots throw back.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.