Home
News Post

We haven't forgotten about NCAA Football 09. Here are twenty more screenshots from our beta copy. Look for some video clips real soon.

NCAA Football 09 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 09 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 09Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 95 - View All
NCAA Football 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 carlhungis @ 07/02/08 08:01 AM
Thanks for the update. Can we get some beta impressions of the offline dynasty mode??

# 2 callmetaternuts @ 07/02/08 08:08 AM
GOod pics, has me pumped for the 15th!

# 3 bad_philanthropy @ 07/02/08 08:36 AM
Thanks, and bonus for me with the Ducks in Autzen screens.

# 4 BoomerSooner11 @ 07/02/08 08:56 AM
Thanks, Very nice!

# 5 oukingpen @ 07/02/08 09:19 AM
Thanks for the pics. Is it possible to get a better shot of the OU jerseys "SOONERS" lettering in front? I'm hoping that EA didn't mess it back up again.

If not, no biggie.

# 6 bad_philanthropy @ 07/02/08 09:27 AM
I knew it would only be so long before people started requesting screenshots in this thread.

# 7 oukingpen @ 07/02/08 09:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_philanthropy
I knew it would only be so long before people started requesting screenshots in this thread.
sorry. are we not supposed to?

# 8 bad_philanthropy @ 07/02/08 09:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oukingpen
sorry. are we not supposed to?
Steve probably would have stated if this was a screen request thread.

But you might want to look through the screens Steve had previously put up I'm fairly certain there were some good Oklahoma shots in there along with anything else you might want to see.

# 9 hawkpride04 @ 07/02/08 09:46 AM
Is that Ryan Mallett Throwing a pass for Michigan

# 10 Freezer Boy @ 07/02/08 10:03 AM
Those player models are looking real good, thanks Steve.

# 11 Cyros @ 07/02/08 10:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkpride04
Is that Ryan Mallett Throwing a pass for Michigan
That's Steven Threet I believe.

# 12 legendkiller5 @ 07/02/08 10:54 AM
Nice shots. And nice to see Jeremy Maclin

# 13 auburntigersfan @ 07/02/08 01:43 PM
I was totally just going to not think too much about ncaa to make it go by quicker, thanks for putting that incredible looking ben tate screen on the homepage. Now it will seem like years for 12 days to pass, actually I won't be home to get it for 18 days.

# 14 Solidice @ 07/02/08 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by auburntigersfan
I was totally just going to not think too much about ncaa to make it go by quicker, thanks for putting that incredible looking ben tate screen on the homepage. Now it will seem like years for 12 days to pass, actually I won't be home to get it for 18 days.

man crush?

# 15 ifiok25 @ 07/02/08 02:07 PM
I notice that the opposing teams fans come to the games. That's very cool.

# 16 gil92h @ 07/02/08 04:44 PM
I was just wondering, does any one else have a problem when running in the demo, like when you break away and in the clear, then your guys does the little stutter step move, and you end up getting tackled

# 17 RubenDouglas @ 07/02/08 07:39 PM
thanks steve,

maybe im just having a bad day. but some of those jersey/helmet color combos are off. a few shades for some. i know when youre playing and in the heat of a big game, who cares about that stuff. maybe its just the lighting, but the OU sooners jersey is basically red meanwhile the helmet and strip on the pant is right.

call me the color stickler if you want (i do the same with nba2k series) but its just overly annoying, knowing its simply just a few simple color changes in a editor program.

i noticed madden is the same way. the helmets for the majority of the teams are richer in color than everything else. oh well. just thought id air out some comments

# 18 texbuk84 @ 07/02/08 09:06 PM
these pictures are amazing. i cant wait until this game drop. its going to be BIG

# 19 texbuk84 @ 07/02/08 09:08 PM
yes i had a problem running the ball to at first then i started to see the guys break for 14 yard, 24 yard gains and that was after i kept pounding the ball out there. i think there is some kind of progressive fatigue in the game and if you keep at it, it will work

# 20 TomyDingo @ 07/03/08 07:09 AM
In NCAA 08, LSU's away uniforms were the purple jerseys, so whenever they were the away team they were automatically wearing purple jerseys. However, LSU always wears white, except for one home OOC game a year. Has this glitch been fixed? I noticed in the pics that were posted yesterday that LSU is wearing purple, so it looks like it wasn't...

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.