Home
News Post

With NCAA Football 09 right around the corner, you have probably noticed we are starting to release some football strategy articles to prepare you for NCAA Football 09. Today is no different as our very own Noah Weber takes a look at playing the safety position in NCAA Football.

Quote:
"Against the pass, playing safety allows you to be in a position to disrupt the greatest number of passes, and offers the opportunity to make impact plays on the defensive side of the ball. If you seize your opportunities, safety is a position of glory -- but it is also a position of great responsibility. One mistake could spell a very long and embarrassing touchdown for your opponent. Here are a few tips to help you run as the safety in NCAA and Madden."

Game: NCAA Football 09Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 95 - View All
NCAA Football 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 firespy93 @ 07/08/08 04:06 PM
i usually use the MLB or DL but after reading this i think ill start playing some more safety

# 22 RAZRr1275 @ 07/08/08 04:30 PM
I'll try this out this year.

# 23 Brandwin @ 07/08/08 04:42 PM
I hate trying to play as the safety when they are lined up man to man with a receiver or tight end, it's hard to stay with them.

# 24 TheGamingChef @ 07/08/08 04:58 PM
I used to always be a DE guy... then I switch to playing LB... maybe I'll make the jump to secondary this year. Good article.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.