Home
News Post

Pasta Padre has posted a article called NCAA Football 09 EASW Videos.

Quote:
"The first uploaded videos from NCAA Football 09 to EA Sports World have gone up allowing for the opportunity to see how they look this year. As the site has improved they have also added the ability to embed the videos. Since there are limitations to how many you can store it’ll be more useful for short term viewings but is still nice to have nonetheless."

Game: NCAA Football 09Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 95 - View All
NCAA Football 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 oukingpen @ 07/04/08 10:28 AM
neat.

but does it bug anyone else that there's no audio. I know that don't include to keep the file size down but its just weird to me.

# 2 jdrhammer @ 07/04/08 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stewaat
Is it just me or does it seem like the running motion is very, very uptight? In the replay the OSU guy seems to be "gliding" across the screen as opposed to "digging" for those yards.
They are still uptight, as you mentioned, but they are better than the 08 animations. It seems like there is no back kick, if that's what it's called.

# 3 RogueHominid @ 07/04/08 10:45 AM
The running looks a little stiff to me as well, sort of like the players are trying to keep a turd in. The graphics on the whole are outstanding, it's just the locomotive aspect that is a little off.

# 4 thelasthurtknee @ 07/04/08 11:33 AM
i thought one of the ea guys already addressed this and said that they do replays with half as many frames so things look real funny sometimes like balls going through hands and bodys seeming to go through each other and skating. he said you only see these things in replays and it will be fixed for next year by using shorter replays.

# 5 Freezer Boy @ 07/04/08 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oukingpen
neat.

but does it bug anyone else that there's no audio. I know that don't include to keep the file size down but its just weird to me.
Yeah it is kinda weird without sound, but whatever the vids look nice.

# 6 coogrfan @ 07/04/08 11:42 AM
The EA Sportsworld vids are compressed even more than regular replays. I'll bet that the framerate on those is less than 50% of the gameplay framerate.

# 7 blotto_otto @ 07/04/08 11:43 AM
does anyone know the procedure on how to embed these into a phpbb forum?

# 8 AuburnAlumni @ 07/04/08 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stewaat
Is it just me or does it seem like the running motion is very, very uptight? In the replay the OSU guy seems to be "gliding" across the screen as opposed to "digging" for those yards.
Co-Sign.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.