Home
News Post

Like the links? Kick off some conversations about them!Plenty of FA moves in the NBA, no doubt the biggest was Brand to the 6'ers. Great pickup for them no doubt. Maybe the Pistons will do something one of these years.

My exhaust FINALLY came in and we will be installing it this weekend, can't wait as it has been a couple of weeks since I ordered it.

What's up with you?
  • QOTD: How many hours of gaming do you get in per week?
Happy Birthday to the following OS'ers!

Coug00 (31), Jeffrey99 (27)

Member Comments
# 1 Scott @ 07/09/08 08:46 AM
Love those bond girls
Going to see Wanted tonight, hopefully it's pretty good.

QOTD: Maybe 5 or so.

# 2 callmetaternuts @ 07/09/08 08:47 AM
Whats Up? Trying to make it through this week.

QOTD: Right now, maybe 2 hours a week, when NCAA/Madden come out, its more like 15-20.

Links: I like how rumors for all the systems come out, get denied, and then confirmed weeks later. iPhone link was interesting, i will be getting one on Fri i hope. 50 things to do before i die.....woah, better get started.

Good links today

# 3 CM Hooe @ 07/09/08 10:52 AM
I'm all over Duke3D on XBLA when it comes out. Loved that game as a kid.

QOTD: Currently zero, my 360 is in a truck in Memphis being shipped back to me (RRoD).

# 4 slickdtc @ 07/09/08 10:59 AM
QOTD: A decent amount, probably about 2 hours a day. 95% of the time I'm playing sports games, then the odd occasion when I pick up something for the Wii like Mario, Zelda, Smash, etc.

# 5 Acid @ 07/09/08 11:18 AM
Boooo, Maria Sharapova is definitely not hotter than Ana Ivanovic.

QOTD: 3-4 at the most.

# 6 rspencer86 @ 07/09/08 11:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acid
Agreed. Outside the top 3, I didn't think any of those tennis players were hot.

I've gotta stop reading iPhone articles, just makes me want one even more.

QOTD: I'd say a solid 20 hours a week. Gotta love summer!

# 7 TheLetterZ @ 07/09/08 11:58 AM
Quote:

Sharapova's hot, but I feel like people have anointed her the next Kournikova, and that's simply not the case. I've always had a thing for Hantuchova and Harkleroad, although I'm still not sure I'd put them ahead of Sharapova.

QOTD: Lately, just a few hours. That will change soon.

# 8 Acid @ 07/09/08 12:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLetterZ
Sharapova's hot, but I feel like people have anointed her the next Kournikova, and that's simply not the case. I've always had a thing for Hantuchova and Harkleroad, although I'm still not sure I'd put them ahead of Sharapova.

QOTD: Lately, just a few hours. That will change soon.
I agree, people wanted another Kournikova and Sharapova was the next big Russian blonde that came along.

Either way, Ana Ivanovic owns my soul.

# 9 mgoblue @ 07/09/08 12:53 PM
Quote:

I agree on both points...Ivanovic is much hotter than Sharapova. I wouldn't kick Maria out of bed though.

I also get about 3-4 hours a week now, usually on the weekend with an hour or two during the week....Just not as much a priority as it has been in the past.

# 10 RaychelSnr @ 07/09/08 02:10 PM
Right now, all the buzz around OKC is what the name of the NBA team will be and we're also following the NBA summer leagues....kinda funny how excited everyone is but it's for good reason. I'm not sure how people have mentioned this, but that Men's final of Federer and Nadal over the weekend was the best Tennis match I have ever saw. Crazy crazy stuff.

Oh, NCAA Football is 6 days away from the masses and my gaming time will be picking up again. Right now it is probaby 1.5 hours per day or so (2 The Show Games). Exciting week!

# 11 Behindshadows @ 07/09/08 03:17 PM
QOTD - around 7 to 10 if you include the weekend!

# 12 Pete1210 @ 07/09/08 03:27 PM
QOTD: Lately gaming 1-2 hours a day. Maybe a little more on Sat or Sun if its raining.

# 13 Solidice @ 07/09/08 04:21 PM
QOTD: right now 5-10 hours a week. may pick up after getting NCAA football '09 though.

# 14 MachoMyers @ 07/09/08 06:02 PM
QOTD: A lot actually. Approaching 20 on my PC according to XFire.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.