Home
News Post

Rob Fetter checks in today with a look at the different ways you could approach dynasty mode this year. Be sure to read his article, Different Ways to Approach Dynasty Mode, and see if you agree with all of his ideas!

Quote:
"One of the best features in NCAA Football has always been the dynasty mode. It offers an opportunity for gamers to take over a NCAA football program and lead them through multiple seasons writing your new school’s future. When you start your dynasty there are multiple ways to go about picking a team, and of course you always have to run one dynasty with your favorite team. For many people that might be enough; to build your team into a national power, or just maintain that 6 star program you’re inheriting beating up on rivals and racking up bowl wins. But for some this can become dull after a while, so here are a few recommendations for spicing things up and adding longevity to the game."

Game: NCAA Football 09Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 95 - View All
NCAA Football 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 mcarta @ 07/10/08 10:15 AM
I always go with an unranked team/ smaller school and try to get the invite into a bigger conference. I have never used a team from the ACC so FSU is about to fire go old Bobby B, and hire Coach Carter to lead them back to the glory days ie warrick dunn, peter warrick. I figure since their not ranked and I will lose a bunch of players after the first year it should be fun. It's either FSU or North Carolina. I'm leaning toward the CHOP.

# 22 splanch @ 07/10/08 10:35 AM

# 23 HerdJC @ 07/10/08 08:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwil5050
great read. i would love to play with the MAC and see what i can do with Marshall.
Marshall is in Conference USA, not the MAC If you want a MAC team, I'd recommend Toledo or Bowling Green. Both are fun teams to play.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.