Home
Forza Motorsport 3 News Post

Videogamer.com has posted a article called Forza dev is pushing the Xbox 360.

Quote:
"Turn 10 community manager Che Chou has begun the hype train for the studio's next project - thought to be Forza Motorsport 3."

Game: Forza Motorsport 3Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: Xbox 360Votes for game: 8 - View All
Forza Motorsport 3 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 texbuk84 @ 07/10/08 12:26 AM
this is great to see because forza is a great racing series.

# 2 Kruza @ 07/10/08 01:31 PM
I wouldn't say that Forza is a great racing series, but it has potential to be. There are several improvements that can be made in order to make this a great racing experience instead of being primarily a tuning/upgrade/customization competition online and a chore/snoozefest offline. The addition of practice and qualifying rounds prior to race, pit options, race flags, helmet camera view, more cars to race against online and offline, don't force users to race pedestrian/everyday cars in order to drive high performance street cars and race cars offline, etc. This series has ways to go in my book, even though it's on the right track (pun intended).

Kruza

# 3 Rules @ 07/10/08 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kruza
I wouldn't say that Forza is a great racing series, but it has potential to be. There are several improvements that can be made in order to make this a great racing experience instead of being primarily a tuning/upgrade/customization competition online and a chore/snoozefest offline. The addition of practice and qualifying rounds prior to race, pit options, race flags, helmet camera view, more cars to race against online and offline, don't force users to race pedestrian/everyday cars in order to drive high performance street cars and race cars offline, etc. This series has ways to go in my book, even though it's on the right track (pun intended).

Kruza
I agree.........most of all.........GIVE US WORKING WEATHER!

# 4 Tomba @ 07/10/08 02:36 PM
I beleive the only console you can still "push' is the PS3.

# 5 W Patrick @ 07/10/08 05:53 PM
Quote:

Kruza
I love Forza 2, but you are correct on every point. If it's the same 8 car per race game online and off they have not improved it in my opinion.

# 6 Flawless @ 07/10/08 07:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba321
If you say so.

# 7 Bahnzo @ 07/10/08 07:15 PM
Quote:

Kruza
Potential is the key word here. I don't mind the tuner/upgrade thing.....that's Forza's meat and potato's right there. But they have to flesh the racing out more. Like you said, practice and qual sessions, and MORE CARS on track, especially online. 12 or more. I still don't get how years ago with dial up we were racing 20+ cars online in NASCAR and today we have less when we all have much better connections.

# 8 auburntigersfan @ 07/10/08 09:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba321
are you serious?

# 9 Tomba @ 07/12/08 10:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by auburntigersfan
are you serious?
yup.

# 10 joshuar9476 @ 07/12/08 11:03 AM
i'm still playing forza 2 right now after a lengthy rock band/guitar hero break. i agree with what was said. we need qualifying (especially for the "R" races), but we really need a better way of AI difficulty. on some tracks, hard is too hard but medium is too easy. on others, medium is just a tad too hard, but easy is like i'm by myself. there needs to be a two other settings between easy, medium, and hard.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.