Home
News Post

Holy links Batman! Like em? Kick off some conversations about them, ya _____.Yeah, you can fill in the blank up there, if you want.

Check out the E3 page? Good stuff...

Usually my wife takes Nat to daycare in the mornings, but not this morning. I had to get her up and get ready myself to get to work on time. Nat is a HEAVY sleeper, heh. She can sleep through the loudest thunderstorms.

So, I was riding in on the bike this morning (yes, another bike story), and a cop pulls me over. I was like wtf. I thought he was gonna get me for not having a county sticker, because I definitely wasn't speeding. Anyways, he looks at my forks and I'm thinking I'm done for. But he says, go ahead. Whew, what a relief. Come to find out, motorcycles don't need county stickers in VA.

What's up with you?
  • QOTD: How often do you purchase a new cell phone?
Happy Birthday to the following OS'ers!

shon (35), elicoleman (23), nickutz (21)

Member Comments
# 1 callmetaternuts @ 07/10/08 08:54 AM
Ill fill in the blank with "you incredibly awesome dude"

What's up? Struggling at work, very apathetic today

QOTD: It used to be about every year, but ive had current phone for 3 years and that reign ends.........tomorrow with new iPhone!

Links: Holy crap thats alot. Dont really udnerstand Mobileme, like th new appstore and what it has. My bro sold his old iPhone for a pretty penny, i dont have an old iphone though. I like the videos, but sometimes have a hard time getting to them at work.

# 2 Behindshadows @ 07/10/08 08:57 AM
QOTD - Every 12 months.

# 3 nyisles16 @ 07/10/08 09:05 AM
QOTD: Not very often.. get one every few years or so..

Links - Too many of them to read atm.. just got back from vaca last night and my eyes are still a bit blurry

# 4 Steve_OS @ 07/10/08 09:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by callmetaternuts
Ill fill in the blank with "you incredibly awesome dude"

What's up? Struggling at work, very apathetic today

QOTD: It used to be about every year, but ive had current phone for 3 years and that reign ends.........tomorrow with new iPhone!

Links: Holy crap thats alot. Dont really udnerstand Mobileme, like th new appstore and what it has. My bro sold his old iPhone for a pretty penny, i dont have an old iphone though. I like the videos, but sometimes have a hard time getting to them at work.
From what I understand, mobileme is something that can be ran on the iPhone and macs. It basically syncs up all your data, like contacts, calendar, email in one location and all your apple devices sync up to mobileme, so they all have the same thing, instead of one being updated and the other devices not.

# 5 Steve_OS @ 07/10/08 09:11 AM
Oh and good blank fill tater. heh

# 6 callmetaternuts @ 07/10/08 09:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Oh and good blank fill tater. heh
Hey, i just call it like i see it

# 7 racerx @ 07/10/08 11:11 AM
QOTD: I usually upgrade every 2 years as well when the contract expires right now I am just happy with my Motorola Razor phone.

# 8 ChaseB @ 07/10/08 12:05 PM
Edge magazine > you all.

And the Microsoft singing game should have some fat hairy man in his underwear signing on the cover.

# 9 Scott @ 07/10/08 12:49 PM
Love all those iPhone links

QOTD: Haven't had a new one in like 2 1/2 years, so I'll be getting the new 3G iPhone, that should last me a couple years.

# 10 KingV2k3 @ 07/10/08 01:18 PM
Firstly, I want to mention that I enjoy this series of threads very much...

Secondly, that Milton Berle episode of SNL sounds amazing!

I have to find that thing pronto!

Thanx

# 11 MachoMyers @ 07/10/08 03:40 PM
QOTD: Once every 25 years...I just bought my first phone this past year...Sad, really.

# 12 slickdtc @ 07/10/08 03:51 PM
QOTD: I got my first phone 2 years ago and got a new one when my old contract expired.

# 13 Chaos81 @ 07/10/08 04:31 PM
QOTD: I still don't have a cell phone, so never.

# 14 PVarck31 @ 07/10/08 06:56 PM
QOTD. Just got the Blackberry Pearl today, Its pretty bad *** so far

# 15 fishepa @ 07/10/08 07:07 PM
QOTD: Never, my work upgrades them when they want. I have a Blackberry Curve now, hopefully we'll move to the new iPhone now that it supports MS Exchange.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.