Home
News Post

The Major League Baseball All-Star game is tonight. After what was a memorable home-run derby with Josh Hamilton being introduced to the world, will we see any memorable moments tonight? Carlos Hernandez uses MLB '08: The Show as his crystal ball to get a better picture of what is in store tonight. Check out his MLB All-Star Game Simulation to see what The Show predicts!

Quote:
"The last three times the All Star Game was played in Yankee Stadium, the Bronx Bombers reached the World Series. After hearing that statistic, Yankee fans surely cannot wait to get the second half underway. Meanwhile with home field advantage at stake, the players representing the National League and American League have a lot more to play for than bragging rights. In the final season at Yankee Stadium, baseball fans across the world can at least expect a competitive game. If we are lucky, something special will happen. If not, we will have a tie."

Game: MLB '08: The ShowReader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / PSPVotes for game: 97 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 Knight165 @ 07/15/08 07:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott76
This isn't a valid news story, and shouldn't be posted on the front page of this website.
Ha...sour grapes A.L. fan.
Lighten up Francis!

M.K.
Knight165

# 2 ehh @ 07/15/08 07:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott76
This isn't a valid news story, and shouldn't be posted on the front page of this website.
LOL, articles are allowed on the front page too ya know.

# 3 thaSLAB @ 07/16/08 11:10 AM
LOL @ "lighten up Francis"

Hey I actually played my All-Star game from my season and posted it on YouTube... although it was not a sim of the real game (because of the selected players), but it actually went into extra innings before I blew it in the 10th...LOL

www.youtube.com/thaSLAB

# 4 Revolution42 @ 07/17/08 11:50 AM
WTF? It isn't a valid news story? And why would that be a problem?

"Francis"......too funny.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.