Home
News Post

OS just posted some NBA 2K9 screenshots.

NBA 2K9 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K9 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA 2K9Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 72 - View All
NBA 2K9 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 Pared @ 07/18/08 07:07 PM

Yeah, looks nothing like him.

# 82 Tha.Pink.Pantha @ 07/18/08 07:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bateman11
Why is it there now then?
They always have a pic or two like that. Reference Pared's "Glazed donut" CP3 post from 2K8.

# 83 blingballa333 @ 07/18/08 07:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared

Yeah, looks nothing like him.
Is that sarcasm????

# 84 23 @ 07/18/08 09:37 PM
Geez, who cares man, really?

Calling people dumb for a screenshot that looks like a painting from a non finished game?

# 85 Pared @ 07/18/08 09:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by totalownership
I think Pared was agreeing that it does look like him.

Sometimes you just have to let it slide.

# 86 The 24th Letter @ 07/19/08 12:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KDRE_OS
Geez, who cares man, really?

Calling people dumb for a screenshot that looks like a painting from a non finished game?
goes the same for the people criticizing as well....the way this thread blew up i figured there was another pic lol

# 87 Behindshadows @ 07/19/08 02:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocafella83
you people are dumb...that pic looks just like AI from the side..how you gonna compare a side shot to full head shot.. the game looks 100% better yall must be some live fans boys or something..
He was agreeing or pointing out, it looked almost exactly like him.

Pared did a piece on Live and got to play doesn't make him a fanboy. But it does illustrate how he can like both titles.

As many of the simple minded people coming in here, joining just to make statements against Live.

2ksports and EA Sports look to bring us two great NBA games this year, loaded with features. Can't people just enjoy and except the fact, that for once. Instead of fanbasing the games. We can finally enjoy both, for the differences they both bring to the table, from their features, to the gameplay, to the presentation. Both will look and feel diffferent, yet both be enjoyable and great additions to our PS3 and 360 collections.

I'm just waiting to see some gameplay videos of NBA 2k9. Take-Two's Press conference was pathetic. I swear TT is the death of the 2ksports franchise. I mean who demo's NHL 2k9 on the freak'n Wii.

I mean you just canceled APF 2k9, Killed College Hoops Series, Released a horrible Boxing game, A mediocre Baseball game and a lame Tennis continuation. You have a great team like Visual Concepts who are trying to keep what is left intact, and you release limited info on the basketball, which was the most anticipated game to be shown at EA. And then release what is a resurrection to the Hockey series, now developed by VC. And its on the Wii. Seriously the PR department needs to be shut down and the marketing teams, needs many kicks in the nutts. Seriously!

Overall Screenshots look good except that Kobe and Celtics picture, those faces are jacked up! And is that Derek Fisher or Sinbad with his head shaved. And don't let me get started on Perkins. His Jersey should read incomplete or monster mash. He's looks like one of those things from Space Jam.

# 88 bball_1523 @ 07/19/08 03:06 AM
LOL, Perkins looks like a cartoon kid.

# 89 realtalktruth @ 07/19/08 02:34 PM
looks much more like iverson in 2k8, even with the better skin textures and it being a side shot.

# 90 CelticBalla32 @ 07/19/08 05:56 PM
I don't know why people always get so worked up about how good or bad screenshots look. They are screen shots... they are always photoshopped and touched up to some degree and pictures tell you absolutely nothing about the game.

# 91 texbuk84 @ 07/19/08 11:40 PM
great pictures. this is going to be awesome

# 92 texbuk84 @ 07/19/08 11:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticBalla32
I don't know why people always get so worked up about how good or bad screenshots look. They are screen shots... they are always photoshopped and touched up to some degree and pictures tell you absolutely nothing about the game.
you must play NBA LIVE dont you.lol naw but this is correct, i dont know why this happen.

# 93 saru415 @ 07/19/08 11:54 PM
every year, everyone has something to say about the early screenshots. I used to have a user id on this site, but i lost it, so I've been here since 2k6. I've been to the 2kforums as well. Its just sad to see people judging the screenshots every year.."THAT DOESNT LOOK LIKE KG"..or something stupid like that. how about stfu and wait till the game actually comes out?

# 94 realtalktruth @ 07/20/08 01:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by saru415
every year, everyone has something to say about the early screenshots. I used to have a user id on this site, but i lost it, so I've been here since 2k6. I've been to the 2kforums as well. Its just sad to see people judging the screenshots every year.."THAT DOESNT LOOK LIKE KG"..or something stupid like that. how about stfu and wait till the game actually comes out?
yeah.... but what if we say that the graphics look photo realistic and we are going to preorder the game 3 times and pick it up in the store as well because the player models look even better in the game than in real life? should we stfu and wait till the game actually comes out as well?

# 95 CelticBalla32 @ 07/20/08 01:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwil5050
you must play NBA LIVE dont you
I don't, in fact I've been a hardcore 2k guy for 4-5 years, but that was very random. What did you mean by that?

# 96 Shakedowncapo @ 07/20/08 02:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vickhalloffame
looks much more like iverson in 2k8, even with the better skin textures and it being a side shot.
Are you saying that 2k9 Iverson pic looks the same as Iverson in 2k8?

# 97 saru415 @ 07/20/08 03:07 AM
Quote:
yeah.... but what if we say that the graphics look photo realistic and we are going to preorder the game 3 times and pick it up in the store as well because the player models look even better in the game than in real life? should we stfu and wait till the game actually comes out as well?
huh?

# 98 realtalktruth @ 07/20/08 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakedowncapo
Are you saying that 2k9 Iverson pic looks the same as Iverson in 2k8?
no, 2k8's iverson looks more like iverson.

# 99 Shinyhubcaps @ 07/20/08 06:41 PM
Quote:
no, 2k8's iverson looks more like iverson.

...Respectfully disagree...

# 100 realtalktruth @ 07/20/08 07:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinyhubcaps

...Respectfully disagree...
2k8's iverson looks more like iverson versus 2k9's iverson not nba lives. when you look at 2k9's iverson from afar he looks ok, but close up you can see that it definitely needs some work.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.