Home
Legends Of Wrestlemania News Post

PSX Extreme has posted their impressions of WWE Legends of Wrestlemania.

Quote:
"We loved the authenticity of the game, the action felt smooth, and the controls were easy to get used to, as they utilized the face buttons over the analog stick. A modifier button exists to grant you more moves during the match."

Game: WWE Legends Of WrestlemaniaReader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 9 - View All
WWE Legends Of Wrestlemania Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Cagney3t @ 07/21/08 11:59 PM
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS GAME....i really hope they do it right. I really hope that you can create at least 20 CAW and they have the real move animations and entrances for people that aren't in the game (ie = macho man, ultimate warrior, razor ramon...)

# 2 SPTO @ 07/22/08 12:34 AM
Nice, no more frustrations with the analog sticks (I don't mind them but sometimes it's nice to use buttons instead)

# 3 vernond @ 07/23/08 01:04 AM
I'm just bummed that this is going to be more of an arcade type game instead of a sim. It's just a personal preference but i'm not a big fan when you can go in there and finish a match in 2 or 3 minutes. I prefer to have 10 to 15 minute matches but it seems like it might be hard with how the moves and life meter system are set up with the 3 tiers and going through them by pulling off fast strikes and grapples then hitting your finisher after you get through all 3. Just my opinion though. This has potential to be awesome it could also end up like the old in your house game on the ps1 that had matches that ended in 30 seconds to a minute.

# 4 SPTO @ 07/23/08 04:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vernond
I'm just bummed that this is going to be more of an arcade type game instead of a sim. It's just a personal preference but i'm not a big fan when you can go in there and finish a match in 2 or 3 minutes. I prefer to have 10 to 15 minute matches but it seems like it might be hard with how the moves and life meter system are set up with the 3 tiers and going through them by pulling off fast strikes and grapples then hitting your finisher after you get through all 3. Just my opinion though. This has potential to be awesome it could also end up like the old in your house game on the ps1 that had matches that ended in 30 seconds to a minute.
I doubt matches will end THAT quickly. Keep in mind this is just a first step. If this game is successful you're going to see new editions gearing towards the sim side of things.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.