Home
Madden 09 News Post

According to IGN, it looks like EA Sports will bring back Madden NFL 09 for the PC next year.

Quote:
"Many were upset by the report that Madden 09 would not be appearing on PC, with EA Sports citing "serious business challenges" as the reason.

During a financial call today the mega-publisher announced that it would be bringing Madden back off the bench next year (along with other shelved games) on PC. Peter Moore said EA Sports will be "Retooling these titles to take advantage of the online connectivity in a bigger and more meaningful way."

Game: Madden NFL 09Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: NDS / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 88 - View All
Madden NFL 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Netherscourge @ 07/30/08 09:12 AM
If they go with NEXT-GEN graphics for the PC, I'll get it.

If they port the PS2 version again, I'm not getting it.

# 2 Nza @ 07/30/08 10:07 AM
Can't wait to hear what online features there are, and other features of course, such as mentioned above regarding the engine. As I mentioned in the other thread, FIFA PC is actually getting its own engine this year apparently, i.e. it's not even a 360 port, so I think that's promising news for at least a 360 port for Madden.

It just sucks we have to wait another year. I guess I came to accept Madden PC was not coming back and was prepared to try and give Madden 09 360 a shot at winning me over for good, but now I can't consider it as anything other than a stop gap knowing PC is coming back. Hopefully it will have all been worth it, but as far as I'm concerned, my true Madden-day counter was just reset to 365 days.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.