Home
News Post

EA has released the FaceBreaker demo. Make sure you download it and post your impressions here.

FaceBreaker screenshot gallery - Click to view FaceBreaker screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: FaceBreakerReader Score: 3/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 7 - View All
FaceBreaker Videos
Member Comments
# 61 tbatty @ 08/13/08 08:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex
I wont say it sucks, the gameplay was very very different. Took some getting used to. Hard to say what turned me off. Multiplayer could be cool but that remains to be seen. I am 50/50 on it, the hardcore boxing fan in me has me interested.
Appreciate the open-mindedness, Complex. You and I will fight online when the game launches. =)

# 62 waldog @ 08/13/08 08:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbatty
Seeing as you are a rookie here and have exactly 3 posts to your name I'm going to assume you are not really part of this community to begin with and just want to spread some hate around. But you should check out my thread anyhow and if you have anything constructive to say (good or bad) beyond "It sucks" please do it there and I'd be happy to discuss it with you.

Thanks for your interest. =)

Yoda.
Who cares how many posts I have? What am I your enemy trying to ruin your career over saying the game sucks? OMG. What is this 6th grade? :S

The whole game just sucks. I won't go into the whole detail. Then I would be telling you how to make a better facebreaker and more $ later on.

There's more people than just me that say the same thing. Even members that are part of this community.

Just take it that the game you helped to make didn't/isn't gonna do as well as you thought.

Maybe Midway can bring back the franchise that you guys tried to take?

BTW: If you need more proof that the game does really suck. Look on google. That's how I found this thread. I only looked for threads like this because I felt I wasted bandwidth and time downloading the demo on PSN.

Also you only have 12 posts more than me. So wtf?

# 63 DocHolliday @ 08/19/08 01:32 PM
I Dled the demo and was bored within like 1 minute. It was just to fast and button mashing for my style, and I was expecting to see better face wreckage.

I dunno just seems like a whatever game. I doubt I would have bought it before but I wont now.

O well

# 64 tbatty @ 08/19/08 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolliday
I Dled the demo and was bored within like 1 minute. It was just to fast and button mashing for my style, and I was expecting to see better face wreckage.

I dunno just seems like a whatever game. I doubt I would have bought it before but I wont now.

O well
Hey no worries and thanks for the feedback. But bored within 1 minute? Sounds like you didn't take the time to learn how to even play. If you are at all interested have a read through my Q&A, it might shed some light on how the gameplay actually works. You can also turn the game speed down in settings for the record, if you're into that sort of thing.

# 65 The GIGGAS @ 08/19/08 04:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbatty
Hey no worries and thanks for the feedback. But bored within 1 minute? Sounds like you didn't take the time to learn how to even play. If you are at all interested have a read through my Q&A, it might shed some light on how the gameplay actually works. You can also turn the game speed down in settings for the record, if you're into that sort of thing.
Look, I appreciate you making the game, but you're about as annoying as people that shove religions on others. You put the demo out, and people have opinions on it. Here, it seems like it's highly negative. Perhaps that will show when the game goes gold and enters the doors of GameStop, but I doubt it because you work for EA, and sheep love anything with EA.

Stop trying to justify your game. It's not making you look good, just like Dennis Dyack made himself look horrible by claiming that people that didn't like Too Human didn't get it. Maybe you look back on it in a couple of years and realize that the game wasn't everything you thought it was.

In the long run, none of the people on here really matter, so I don't get why you're adamant about getting people to learn it your way or whatever. The demo is out there, and people will make opinions. Let them, don't try to be a zealot.

# 66 tbatty @ 08/19/08 04:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The GIGGAS
Look, I appreciate you making the game, but you're about as annoying as people that shove religions on others. You put the demo out, and people have opinions on it. Here, it seems like it's highly negative. Perhaps that will show when the game goes gold and enters the doors of GameStop, but I doubt it because you work for EA, and sheep love anything with EA.

Stop trying to justify your game. It's not making you look good, just like Dennis Dyack made himself look horrible by claiming that people that didn't like Too Human didn't get it. Maybe you look back on it in a couple of years and realize that the game wasn't everything you thought it was.

In the long run, none of the people on here really matter, so I don't get why you're adamant about getting people to learn it your way or whatever. The demo is out there, and people will make opinions. Let them, don't try to be a zealot.
I didn't actually mean to proselytize. But being compared to Denis Dyack? That's just uncalled for.

# 67 waldog @ 08/19/08 05:10 PM
Quote:
Look, I appreciate you making the game, but you're about as annoying as people that shove religions on others.

It's not making you look good, just like Dennis Dyack made himself look horrible by claiming that people that didn't like Too Human didn't get it. Maybe you look back on it in a couple of years and realize that the game wasn't everything you thought it was.

The demo is out there, and people will make opinions. Let them, don't try to be a zealot.
+1

But what do I know? I only have "a few posts, and I'm a rookie here". .

# 68 stephensonmc @ 08/19/08 06:37 PM
Guys, this thread is a little out of hand. Can we please get a moderator to close?

# 69 The GIGGAS @ 08/19/08 06:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephensonmc
Guys, this thread is a little out of hand. Can we please get a moderator to close?
Wait, I serve up an impression that isn't totally pro-EA and then EA schill wants it closed?

# 70 stephensonmc @ 08/19/08 06:41 PM
Quote:
Wait, I serve up an impression that isn't totally pro-EA and then EA schill wants it closed?
Not at all GIGGAS.

There's a conversation going on in the Q&A thread and Todd from the Production team is trying to get conversations (with him included) into one organized thread.

Nothing more buddy. Sorry if that came off differently.

# 71 waldog @ 08/19/08 06:41 PM
Quote:
That's how they do.

They don't want others to say what they think about their game.

# 72 stephensonmc @ 08/19/08 06:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by waldog
That's how they do.

They don't want others to say what they think about their game.
Not at all.

Opinions (of any kind) are completely welcomed. That's why we're here at OS. We understand and value the members here which is why we spend a significant amount of time on this site.

# 73 23 @ 08/19/08 07:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephensonmc
Not at all GIGGAS.

There's a conversation going on in the Q&A thread and Todd from the Production team is trying to get conversations (with him included) into one organized thread.

Nothing more buddy. Sorry if that came off differently.

This is the reason the thread is being locked.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.