Home
News Post

Patch #1 is available for NCAA Football 09.

NCAA Football 09 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 09 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 09Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 95 - View All
NCAA Football 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 bigjdotcom01 @ 08/05/08 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by canes2008
Ok this is just my opinion but since the patch is out for the 360. Does that mean Ea likes Microsoft more Since they half-assed the PS3 version of the game and sony dislikes their loyal followers.
EA sent the patch to Sony also. It should be out either, today, tomorrow or Thursday......

# 42 BadAssHskr @ 08/05/08 12:11 PM
I'm SO Exicited!!

Dynasty here I finally come!!

Thanks EA....

# 43 coogrfan @ 08/05/08 12:13 PM
Quote:
Ok this is just my opinion but since the patch is out for the 360. Does that mean Ea likes Microsoft more Since they half-assed the PS3 version of the game and sony dislikes their loyal followers.

Yes...that's exactly what it means. Congrats on your keen insight into the mindset of the NCAA dev. team.

# 44 kestrel @ 08/05/08 12:41 PM
Quote:
Hah...as in hardly. EA gave the patch to MS and Sony at the same time. It was then up to MS and Sony to release it.

So, when they are released to the public says nothing about EA, but speaks mostly to MS's and Sony's release schedule.

# 45 fantasysportsguy @ 08/05/08 12:43 PM
That isn't true EAreaper.

# 46 J-Unit40 @ 08/05/08 12:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceBrown
Okay, so here's the million dollar question:

What has the new patch messed up?

Do handoffs not work anymore? Are you unable to snap the ball now?
Adda boy RoyceBrown. Love the positive thoughts. I knew you'd stop by with some sarcasm. I love it.

# 47 GJEM @ 08/05/08 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
In the front end, I will add. Once you are in dynasty mode the bug goes away.

Of course, if you have the patch the bug is gone from everywhere.
Anybody can chime in if I'm wrong but as I understand it this is what patch #1 did.

-If your using pre-patch rosters you CAN'T edit them in the front end without getting the freezing glitch.
-If your using pre-patch rosters you CAN edit them in dynasty mode without problems.
-If your using post-patch rosters you CAN edit them in BOTH dynasty mode and in the front end without problems.

# 48 RAZRr1275 @ 08/05/08 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GJEM
Anybody can chime in if I'm wrong but as I understand it this is what patch #1 did.

-If your using pre-patch rosters you CAN'T edit them in the front end without getting the freezing glitch.
-If your using pre-patch rosters you CAN edit them in dynasty mode without problems.
-If your using post-patch rosters you CAN edit them in BOTH dynasty mode and in the front end without problems.
You can edit pre patch rosters in the front end without getting the freezing or fiu glitch. You just can only edit 117 teams. Anything upward of 117 will trigger the glitch.

# 49 GJEM @ 08/05/08 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZRr1275
You can edit pre patch rosters in the front end without getting the freezing or fiu glitch. You just can only edit 117 teams. Anything upward of 117 will trigger the glitch.
Oh O.K. but your free to edit as many teams as you want in dynasty mode with pre-patch rosters as well as post-patch rosters?

# 50 RAZRr1275 @ 08/05/08 02:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GJEM
Oh O.K. but your free to edit as many teams as you want in dynasty mode with pre-patch rosters as well as post-patch rosters?
According to OMT, yes.

# 51 GJEM @ 08/05/08 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZRr1275
According to OMT, yes.
Thanks RAZR

# 52 BCJMU99 @ 08/05/08 02:31 PM
Who do I get the rosters from now so I won't get the glitch??

# 53 callmetaternuts @ 08/05/08 02:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCJMU99
Who do I get the rosters from now so I won't get the glitch??
If you want brand new, never been touched prior to the patch rosters, you gotta wait for someone to do them. There are several people (check roster forum) that have the "older" versions

# 54 FunNgun034 @ 08/05/08 03:10 PM
is this patch available on a z.36 file for 360 exchange? I dont have access to xbox live.. is it possible to get roster file with patch?

# 55 gsr888 @ 08/05/08 03:19 PM
are the cpu sliders working properly now?

# 56 RAZRr1275 @ 08/05/08 03:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsr888
are the cpu sliders working properly now?
no

# 57 zeroice @ 08/05/08 04:13 PM
You have got to be KIDDING? Well now we can create our real Rosters and start our Dynasties from scratch if we like... Good timing, now they need to work on MADDEN BEFORE IT COMES OUT...

# 58 rudyjuly2 @ 08/05/08 04:31 PM
Patch number 1 doesn't do much of anything. It only fixes the corrupted roster files for those that had them. If your roster file wasn't corrupted, patch #1 doesn't mean anything to you. You should have started a dynasty already and if you are in one, you don't have to worry as it won't matter either way (which means no restarting). I'm not sure why some people are freaking out about patch #1. Many online dynasties are having no problems. Some of the issues people are having with them have nothing to do with either patch. If you had a corrupted roster file, that file will become garbage after the patch.

For you PS3 owners, just take Lanterix's PS3 file which has 116 of the 120 teams done (been like that for over 2 weeks and posted here in the rosters sub forum). If you want to wait for all 120 teams to be edited after the patch, keep waiting if you care about the 4 worst teams in the game. Otherwise, there was no reason to wait or keep waiting to start a dynasty (offline or online).

Patch #2 has all the gameplay and slider fixes which won't be out for another month. You won't have to restart a dynasty when that comes out either.

# 59 FAIRDALE_KINGS @ 08/05/08 04:38 PM

FAIRDALE KINGS has released his NCAA 09 Xbox 360 rosters. (Post-Patch)

Release Date: August 5, 2008
Version: 1.0
Format: EA Locker

Download this roster from the EA Locker.
Gamertag: FAIRDALE KINGS

I am in the process of removing the security features so that I can post a .z36 roster file, too. Currently you can NOT transfer roster saves between profiles. This will be fixed soon and the .z36 file is coming soon!!!

Release Notes: This roster file is based on Pasta Padre's release.

Fixed:
FIU Depth Chart
Made 238 corrections
Identified and Re-Named the two duplicate players.

This file includes the names for every player on the default roster. There are no created players, updated ratings, etc. Those will come with later versions. This roster update is perfect for playing on Xbox Live. Also, remember to re-name the file when you load it in NCAA 09 for the first time to avoid any future dashboard updates rendering this file corrupt and unusable.

If anyone has any problems, you can contact FAIRDALE KINGS at [email protected]. For roster suggestions, corrections, etc, please use this thread.

Enjoy!

# 60 billysims @ 08/05/08 04:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjdotcom01
I grew up in the Buff also. I went to Cardinal O'Hara and the University at Buffalo. I now live in the Valley of the Sun
Cool. What's your GT? Mine is billysim2330. Add me as a friend, we'll play sometime. I play sim, no cheese.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.