Home
News Post

Patch #1 is available for NCAA Football 09.

NCAA Football 09 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 09 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 09Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 95 - View All
NCAA Football 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 121 CDowns430 @ 08/06/08 03:06 PM
There was a small issue in the patch we submitted. We are working on a way to get this resolved and out the door as fast as possible, but it's looking like it'll be a few more days.

As soon as I hear something I'll let you guys know.

# 122 The Chef @ 08/06/08 03:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDowns430
There was a small issue in the patch we submitted. We are working on a way to get this resolved and out the door as fast as possible, but it's looking like it'll be a few more days.

There was an issue with the PS3 patch or both?

# 123 dlamb919 @ 08/06/08 03:14 PM
Quote:

Wow, that's no bueno

# 124 stanfordk1d @ 08/06/08 03:33 PM
Im sorry but this is ridiculous! I'm really starting to believe the whole EA hates sony theory! Why are ps3 users always getting shafted?!? Damn you EA! There are so many of us waiting to basically play the game until we can edit our rosters! Give me, give us a break!

# 125 nstod @ 08/06/08 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanfordk1d
Im sorry but this is ridiculous! I'm really starting to believe the whole EA hates sony theory! Why are ps3 users always getting shafted?!? Damn you EA! There are so many of us waiting to basically play the game until we can edit our rosters! Give me, give us a break!
LOL

# 126 Anti Honor @ 08/06/08 03:44 PM
Question: I tried using FK's roster set last night, which are based around the original Pasta Padre's set, I believe - and my game froze up all five times, and had FIU set as ''0'' in dynasty mode. After the patch, will we need a whole new set of rosters made? Because from my end, it certainly seems so.

Thanks.

# 127 RAZRr1275 @ 08/06/08 03:47 PM
Quote:

Hopefully it comes out next week tuesday or earlier.

# 128 BadAssHskr @ 08/06/08 03:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Honor
Question: I tried using FK's roster set last night, which are based around the original Pasta Padre's set, I believe - and my game froze up all five times, and had FIU set as ''0'' in dynasty mode. After the patch, will we need a whole new set of rosters made? Because from my end, it certainly seems so.

Thanks.
He released post patch rosters yesterday at some point, are thoes the ones you got?

# 129 Anti Honor @ 08/06/08 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAssHskr
He released post patch rosters yesterday at some point, are thoes the ones you got?
Yep. He said that they're based of PP's original set, so I'm not sure how they're post patch rosters, and they freeze up like mad, just like before. Five times in a row, actually. I downloaded his rosters, made some edits, created three players, and each time, FIU went to ''0.'' Sometimes in play now, and the last two times, they didn't show up at ''0'' until dynasty mode.

I believe OMT said that any roster set used before the patch, would possibly corrupt after. So, I'd like to know before I waste any more time on these so called ''post patch'' rosters which happen to be based on rosters already made.

# 130 xV3L0CiTY @ 08/06/08 04:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanfordk1d
Agreed. EA lost my $60 (yes, they could absolutely care less about $60 but it all adds up in the end).

I rented this day 1...heard there was a patch coming so I had hope and rented a 2nd time. It is now due today and I don't have a patch yet. I feel like I have been lied too with the 5-10 days sh!t, 3 weeks later here we sit.

If the patch would have been released while I had it rented I would have purchased it. Not anymore...Madden is right around the corner luckily.

# 131 KOL @ 08/06/08 04:11 PM
Guess its back to MLB 08 for a week heck maybe the rest of the year SCEA are amazing!

# 132 Gatfootball @ 08/06/08 04:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xV3L0CiTY
Agreed. EA lost my $60 (yes, they could absolutely care less about $60 but it all adds up in the end).

I rented this day 1...heard there was a patch coming so I had hope and rented a 2nd time. It is now due today and I don't have a patch yet. I feel like I have been lied too with the 5-10 days sh!t, 3 weeks later here we sit.

If the patch would have been released while I had it rented I would have purchased it. Not anymore...Madden is right around the corner luckily.
There will be patches and issues with Madden as well, so I guess your screwed.

# 133 dlamb919 @ 08/06/08 04:21 PM
I don't see the big deal. Lan released his roster file with 116 teams edited. You all those teams, except the 4 not named. Why can't you people start a dynasty? If you don't like hearing "#4 with the carry" then choose a team that doesn't play those 4, you have options there. No excuse for saying you can't play the damn game until the patch is out. I am glad the patch isn't out yet, maybe next year these people won't get the game so I won't have to hear them complain about the same crap everyday.

# 134 Gatfootball @ 08/06/08 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
I'll say it again.. the bug does not exist in dynasty mode. Taking a roster into dynasty mode works fine.
Hello all,

Does this mean (I'm tired of waiting on ps3 patch) that if I take Lan's 116 team roster into dynasty mode and then name the four remaining teams after the patch has been released that everything will be good or will there still be a glitch?

# 135 OMT @ 08/06/08 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Honor
Yep. He said that they're based of PP's original set, so I'm not sure how they're post patch rosters, and they freeze up like mad, just like before. Five times in a row, actually. I downloaded his rosters, made some edits, created three players, and each time, FIU went to ''0.'' Sometimes in play now, and the last two times, they didn't show up at ''0'' until dynasty mode.

I believe OMT said that any roster set used before the patch, would possibly corrupt after. So, I'd like to know before I waste any more time on these so called ''post patch'' rosters which happen to be based on rosters already made.
Yeah, the Pasta Padre ones were corrupt and any roster based on that will not get fixed by the patch.

# 136 OMT @ 08/06/08 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlamb919
IIf you don't like hearing "#4 with the carry" then choose a team that doesn't play those 4, you have options there.
Actually, you won't hear that anymore. It sounded stupid so I removed player numbers from the commentary.

# 137 Anti Honor @ 08/06/08 04:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
Yeah, the Pasta Padre ones were corrupt and any roster based on that will not get fixed by the patch.
Thanks for the quick response.

# 138 michiganboy2412 @ 08/06/08 04:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
Out of curiosity, why have DT's rosters worked completely fine, before and after the patch with tons of edits? He based his off of Pasta's and so far it appears there haven't been any issues.

# 139 Gatfootball @ 08/06/08 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatfootball
Hello all,

Does this mean (I'm tired of waiting on ps3 patch) that if I take Lan's 116 team roster into dynasty mode and then name the four remaining teams after the patch has been released that everything will be good or will there still be a glitch?
Bump, OMT can you answer this?

# 140 xV3L0CiTY @ 08/06/08 05:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatfootball
Bump, OMT can you answer this?
Yes. WTF do you think the patch is for.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.