Home
Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 News Post

Konami has sent us this press release, announcing Pro Evolution Soccer 2009.

Quote:
"EL SEGUNDO, Calif. - August 5, 2008 GOOOOOALLLL! Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc., today announced it will release Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 in North America for the PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system, PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system, Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system, and PC DVD-ROM. Slated for a fall 2008 release Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 combines the attention to detail that has been the series' hallmark with extensive new additions that are certain to cement the franchise's reputation as the world's definitive soccer title for any format."

Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 screenshot gallery - Click to view Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Pro Evolution Soccer 2009Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Xbox 360Votes for game: 6 - View All
Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 therizing02 @ 08/05/08 09:02 PM
Nice! Have to be pumped for the FALL release!

# 2 calcutta @ 08/06/08 12:09 AM
This doesn't affect me, but its obviously great news all around

Now just release the very same version of the game in each region (not like how its called "Pro Evolution Soccer 2008" on my Gamercard, and "PES 08 [US]" on US gamercards) and implement net code that doesn't lag no matter who i play (like FIFA...seems highly unlikely) so i can school you guys online!!

# 3 Bahnzo @ 08/06/08 02:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by calcutta
(...seems highly unlikely) so i can school you guys online!!
Seems highly unlikely.....

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.