Home
News Post

Pasta Padre has posted a Q&A with Josh Looman, producer of NFL Head Coach 09.

Quote:
Pasta Padre: "People are excited about the play creator and the ability to import those in Madden. In the future would there be attempts to integrate them even more? In what ways could that be done?"

Josh Looman: "Sure. We haven’t really discussed any ideas yet, but there are plenty of ways we can integrate the two."

Game: NFL Head Coach 09Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 64 - View All
NFL Head Coach 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 thudias @ 08/06/08 07:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theengine
Pasta's Q/A with Josh Looman is now up on his site.

http://www.pastapadre.com/2885/nfl-h...9-qa#more-2885
Thanks for the link!! Not sure Ive heard much about the fake college seasons before. This game gets deeper every time a read something about it.

# 2 BSanders @ 08/07/08 11:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thudias
Thanks for the link!! Not sure Ive heard much about the fake college seasons before. This game gets deeper every time a read something about it.

Thanks for the link... I'd like to hear more info about the purpose of the fake college season.

# 3 ahunter5 @ 08/07/08 07:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BSanders
Thanks for the link... I'd like to hear more info about the purpose of the fake college season.
I think the main purpose of the fake college season is to provide some depth, background, and emotional attachment to the created college players. That way, it doesn't just seem like a list of names come draft day.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.