Home
Madden 09 News Post

IGN has the scoop.

Quote:
"EA Sports has informed IGN that a free downloadable cover will be made available on easports.com, featuring Brett Favre in a Jets uniform, in the next several days.

Madden NFL 09 will still appear on store shelves on August 12 with Favre in a Packers uniform, but fans can choose to download and print out the cover, inserting it into the case of Madden 09."

Game: Madden NFL 09Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: NDS / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 88 - View All
Madden NFL 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 dukerock12 @ 08/08/08 11:28 AM
Wow atleast ea did something about it. i would have never excepted them to release a new cover.

# 2 NZ Buccaneer @ 08/08/08 12:51 PM
I didn't either - I'm somewhat surprised by this news - I doubt I'll print it, but I will have a look at it at least

# 3 Brandwin @ 08/08/08 01:02 PM
I heard this from Van Pelt yesterday on ESPN Radio. Surprised me too.

# 4 aukevin @ 08/08/08 01:08 PM
It'd be really cool if they'd update the loading screen and stuff in a patch.

# 5 cbc72 @ 08/08/08 01:58 PM
Will the new rosters give the packers an extra draft pick in Dynasty. :-P

# 6 Ghettoshark @ 08/08/08 03:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aukevin
It'd be really cool if they'd update the loading screen and stuff in a patch.
I doubt it. The game is celebrating 20 years of Madden, and Favre will be remembered as a Packer throughout most of those years.

# 7 jake214 @ 08/08/08 11:34 PM
I wish that would have been Favre in a Buc uniform! Not sure I can suffer through another year with Garcia.

# 8 FredoXV @ 08/10/08 09:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jake214
I wish that would have been Favre in a Buc uniform! Not sure I can suffer through another year with Garcia.
I'll trade you Rex Grossman and Kyle Orton for Jeff Garcia, right now.,

# 9 LSU1988 @ 08/10/08 02:12 PM
Who cares about how the cover look .Last year the cover was probaly one of the best lookin covers of all time but the game won't all that . If you ask me I really don't care who appears on the cover as long as it ain't a Vikings player u cant put Ryan Leaf or even mike&mike(cuz u know ea is now affliated with espn) i dont care as long as the gameplay@graphics are up 2 par

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.