Home
News Post

Here is a new NBA 2K9 teaser video.

Game: NBA 2K9Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 72 - View All
NBA 2K9 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Stumbleweed @ 08/14/08 01:15 PM
Holy crap... if that's all gameplay, I'm in awe... Those graphics and models were insane -- Pierce breathing out as he laid the ball in. Looked perfect except for that good ol' 2K ball-not-touching-hand thing.

# 2 DC @ 08/14/08 01:19 PM
Man this better be worth it

Will edit soon....

Soooo not worth it. I am tired of the teasing

# 3 23 @ 08/14/08 01:22 PM
Says thats ac mc made clip but is it real gameplay mc?

# 4 saru415 @ 08/14/08 01:23 PM
o snap....

i think i just crapped my pants

# 5 projectskillz @ 08/14/08 01:25 PM
I wanna see some gameplay stop with the teasing please. They do this everytime just like ea saturates us with bull crap. I wish 2k and ea ad depts. would do a flip flop. Cuz all i wanna see is 2k gameplay cuz i know they rocked it this year. EA stepped up their game Alot im hoping 2k did the same if they did its gonna be HOT!

# 6 23 @ 08/14/08 01:25 PM
Oh God please stop it with the over reaction about using the bathroom on yourself, it was a teaser clip, goodness.

# 7 kevhova @ 08/14/08 01:26 PM
Everyone pull out the guns and go find momentous leave no stone unturned check every house

# 8 projectskillz @ 08/14/08 01:27 PM
You can tell its real gameplay with that little bit of gloss effect added but man i wish they would just do a little more with their trailers. I wanna see how they got guys moving without the ball and toned down lead passing or at least made it more real anyways. 2K make it HYPE

# 9 projectskillz @ 08/14/08 01:35 PM
NO1 thing to take note of when paul peirce goes up watch as Gasol goes spinning in the direction of the contact of paul. I'm assuming this is a new part of thier phyics engine dectection in air collisions *(I hope) not likely to be a part of the animation.

NO2 thing to not Paul's footwork all the way through and they way even the shoes bent realistically.

# 10 projectskillz @ 08/14/08 01:36 PM
Although guys without the ball still looked kinda robotic but still just a trailer no reason to pick it apart too much...... SHOW US THE GAME PLEASE

# 11 jewelz1132 @ 08/14/08 01:37 PM
2K usually use gameplay to do their trailers..Im thinking that some of the moves were a lil out of place thats why they faded out..They took the shine out the unis so they dont look like foil anymore ..this game looks dope but I need gameplay to be completely wowed right now

# 12 Checmate101 @ 08/14/08 01:38 PM
Man, that video looked great..They have paul pierce down packed, and look at the english he puts on the ball.. but like everybody else is saying, we need some gameplay vids like live has, live has bout 3 vids. This lil teaser has me more excited then the couple live vids that are out.

# 13 wrestlinggod1 @ 08/14/08 01:43 PM
did momentousceltic make the video?

# 14 DC @ 08/14/08 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by projectskillz
NO1 thing to take note of when paul peirce goes up watch as Gasol goes spinning in the direction of the contact of paul. I'm assuming this is a new part of thier phyics engine dectection in air collisions *(I hope) not likely to be a part of the animation.

NO2 thing to not Paul's footwork all the way through and they way even the shoes bent realistically.

Nice eye. That is the biggest piece of info from this video. Good work Project!

# 15 trobinson97 @ 08/14/08 01:46 PM
Looks like a momentous or messenjah type video. Nice.

# 16 Rebel_INS @ 08/14/08 01:52 PM
Every year people complain about 2K's marketing like they don't already know how it's gonna go down. When @ the end of the day, it's gonna be the best hoops title and (as of late) sell more copies than Live anyway so from VC's perspective, why change a thing? I know not 2 expect anything solid until mid September so my advice is 2 sit tight, enjoy the Live vids & previews and wait patiently 4 D-Day!

# 17 Behindshadows @ 08/14/08 02:15 PM
Yawn!!!

Enough of the Lakers / Celtics already!

Nice clip, the puffing of his cheeks as he goes up is nice. But who cares about 30 seconds of puff.

I was expecting more, thanks anyways 2ksports. 1 of 4. So 3 more teasers.

# 18 DC @ 08/14/08 02:34 PM
This preview is nothing more, but something to create more assumptions. I mean seriously 79 days before release and we still don't have any official footage from 2ksports marketing camp.

Talk about bad priorities around there, they need to just start web leaking stuff, since they don't want to market the right way. Let the sites do it for them.

Video's, Updated screens etc. I mean seriously whats going on over there?

This preview is garbage, enough of all the articles with writers pretending to be excited.

Show us already!

# 19 ne0trainer @ 08/14/08 02:42 PM
there was one friggen play in this teaser...it's appropriately named...it didn't leave me begging for more.

# 20 jerseyballer7 @ 08/14/08 02:59 PM
I got my hopes up for something that was so short. Oh well.....

« Previous123456Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.