Here is a new NBA 2K9 teaser video.

Game: NBA 2K9Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 72 - View All
NBA 2K9 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 sva91 @ 08/16/08 02:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubenDouglas
thats the way it needs to be.. good stuff. if you cant get it in 100% right, use the same color on the text and spell out your own thing. thinking outside the box and creatively. i like the direction their going.
Nice find. Looks much better than last year. Wasnt it just plain green? Or was that 2k7?

Also they finally got the Lakers away unis right. Im just hoping they got the Rockets, but judging by the T-Mac screen, i dont think they did.

# 102 AI3 @ 08/16/08 03:05 AM
that was an early screen though. now the game is at 90%.
we'll see if they changed the colour of it in this time..

# 103 ThaGenecyst @ 08/16/08 03:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bornindamecca
Not getting the best bball game ever because of a headband would be just as silly as forgetting the 'J' in Lebron's initials.
i'm sorry but

# 104 luv_mist @ 08/16/08 11:02 AM
A thing I like is the fact that Pierce's eyes are able to move. He's looking to his left without turning his head like in previous titles where it looked so weird. More subtle and realistic. I hope that is 2K's doing and not MC's.

I wonder if they'll re-implement the shooting foul thing where players could headfake and then get a foul by jumping into the defender. I hope they tweak it a bit. So many desires that pop into my mind. I do love how they finally got that side of the court very spaced out for side threes that might be acquired much easier. I'm also happy that they finally improved the movement of crosses and the such into a realistic speed instead of a stutter reaction to what you want to do. So many times the cross was too slow to what I saw.

I also like that they added some to the momentum thing that they implemented from previous versions where Pierce continues to go after the shot is put up and he's hit the floor. I just hope that the ball tracking by the A.I. is more realistic. I'm really loving the trailer.......

# 105 Bornindamecca @ 08/16/08 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P.D.
I'm just happy that they fixed the arm bands that people were crying about last year. Though, I wouldn't be surprised if DCAllAmerican finds something else so insignificant to complain about
Calling people out like that just causes trouble, man. Keep it positive.

# 106 SageInfinite @ 08/16/08 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bornindamecca
Calling people out like that just causes trouble, man. Keep it positive.
Exactly, and believe it or not, DC's "complaining" is just him trying to get all of us the most authentic game possible.

# 107 CaCHooKa Man @ 08/17/08 07:30 AM
the celtics are a bunch of scumbags

# 108 DakkoN @ 08/17/08 08:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaCHooKa Man
Ok

What's that got to do with NBA 2K9?

# 109 ChaseB @ 08/17/08 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DakkoN
Ok

What's that got to do with NBA 2K9?
Nothing. But I do agree with him.

# 110 luv_mist @ 08/18/08 09:28 PM
LOL!! Why the Celtic hate? Everyone was rooting for them last season. I'm glad to see Garnett on this piece of art. Debating whether I'll scoop it day one or not. Teaser is really calling out to me but my job is wearing me the heck down. I wonder how advanced the A.I. is from 2K8.......

# 111 saru415 @ 08/18/08 09:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaCHooKa Man

ah! u are from LA!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.